Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 06:16 PM)Whew Hew....FINALLY, she is home!!! The Saleenamobile is BACK - what an awesome SUMMER RIDE with the top down and the sun shine shining ---

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now, you MUST drive it EVERYDAY with the top down to make up for lost SUMMMMMERTIME!!

Now . . . if I can just get the INSTIGATOR floating before the lake freezes

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
YAY!!!!

and she even stopped at YOUR house

Hope it brought you some good luck!!!

Top down til the first (COUGH) flake of **** flies

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
BTW...folks, if you need a great collision shop:
even though it was "JUST" a little headlamp job (and a long story to go along with it
) they were AWESOME....my car looks BRAND NEW...they gave her some extra TLC and she is shining sooooooooo purty

PGA Collision in New Baltimore....right in front of Anchor Bay Marina....NOW I just need to get my Durango from there
Couldn't wait for a ride so I just swapped vehicles...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 05:45 PM)BTW...folks, if you need a great collision shop:
even though it was "JUST" a little headlamp job (and a long story to go along with it
) they were AWESOME....my car looks BRAND NEW...they gave her some extra TLC and she is shining sooooooooo purty

PGA Collision in New Baltimore....right in front of Anchor Bay Marina....NOW I just need to get my Durango from there

i was in front of you on jefferson. i didnt know it was you, but noticed the car. pulling out onto jefferson right by sugarbush. lol.

small world

i was on my way home from work

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 06:45 PM)NOW I just need to get my Durango from there

Come pick me up for a ride and I'll drive your Durango home for you!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Sep 9 2003, 06:56 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 06:45 PM) NOW I just need to get my Durango from there

How about tomorrow? B4 we go to the Tin Fish?
I have a house full of rugrats.
Tomorrow is "PLAY" night for me

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Sep 9 2003, 06:52 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 05:45 PM) BTW...folks, if you need a great collision shop:

i was in front of you on jefferson. i didnt know it was you, but noticed the car. pulling out onto jefferson right by sugarbush. lol.

small world

Grey Grand Am?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Sep 9 2003, 07:01 PM)Lane-

I could've helped ya today also-
been home w/o small children since about 5-
oh well. Guess I was in the "Free Spirit" mode because I did not even think about anything but getting the top down and rubber on the road...I'll worry about that tomorrow, I suppose. Thanks, chickie.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
You must be grinnin from ear to ear!

Did the body shop get all of the nasty smoke smell form your weaker days out for ya.

I hate livin on this side of town, cuz I wanna ride too.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 9 2003, 07:23 PM)I hate livin on this side of town, cuz I wanna ride too.

You'll get your ride, my dear...FO SHO. .......... especially for you...since you made sure that I got home safely after all my OTHER friends left my drunk CLA at Jack's.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 06:59 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Sep 9 2003, 06:56 PM) QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 06:45 PM) NOW I just need to get my Durango from there

How about tomorrow? B4 we go to the Tin Fish?
I have a house full of rugrats.
Tomorrow is "PLAY" night for me

If all goes well (per our prior conversation) I'll be on Mr. Klicki's boat early afternoon doing his late summer cruise!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 06:12 PM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Sep 9 2003, 06:52 PM) QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 9 2003, 05:45 PM) BTW...folks, if you need a great collision shop:

small world

Grey Grand Am?
black explorer

with a silver ducks unlimited sticker on the lower left window in back

·
Registered
625 Posts
Saleena, I could swear I saw you on I-94 today around 9:30ish, by 23 mile, but in a blue cherokee, and I wondered if you had another car besides the mustang. You (or your twin sister) got off at hall rd.

Congrats on getting the car back. I had just got to wiz's when that happened to the headlight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts