Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like go shopping for all healthy food at Nino's and then....

STop at LIttle Ceasars 2 seconds later for a $5 special for dinner!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
that's ok Pauline ~ just eat some salad with the pizza

I just had 6 huge two-finger fulls of cool whip - how's that for no carbs? I snapped for a sec and dont know what got into me.

looks like I"ll have to do another 4+ miles today to walk that $hit off! lol

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 26 2004, 07:38 PM)that's ok Pauline ~ just eat some salad with the pizza

I just had 6 huge two-finger fulls of cool whip - how's that for no carbs? I snapped for a sec and dont know what got into me.

looks like I"ll have to do another 4+ miles today to walk that $hit off! lol
Shannon...
I found the most awesome Atkins treats today-
they have ice cream bars w/ only 3 carbs-

Atkins Endulge- I bought the peanut butter swirl-
Yummy!!!! tastes almost like a dove bar

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 26 2004, 07:31 PM)Like go shopping for all healthy food at Nino's and then....

Sounds like something I would do?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 26 2004, 07:31 PM)Like go shopping for all healthy food at Nino's and then....

or purchase $120 in groceries then stop for mc donalds?
lol!! guilty!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Pauligan, you are sooooo funny sometimes! You certainly don't look like you eat junk food....so, you must be doing something right!

Klondike bars has a really good low fat/calorie ice cream sandwich or my favorite Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, preferably chocolate peanut butter (Mak calls them MooMoo Cow
)

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Weekdays the alarms are set for 4:30. The idea is to get in early and go home early. (I love flextime.) The problem is that I tend to hit the snooze for an hour to an hour and a half. Some times consciously most times not. So my last hour and a half of sleep is interrupted every 8 minutes and pretty much worthless.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jan 26 2004, 07:48 PM)Shannon...
I found the most awesome Atkins treats today-
they have ice cream bars w/ only 3 carbs-

Atkins Endulge- I bought the peanut butter swirl-
Yummy!!!! tastes almost like a dove bar

OH YES....

i have found them too Puppetshow!!
i love it when i get to a chunk of peanut butter in those!!! I thought they had like 9 carbs though - but COOL - now I can eat 2!! hee hee

still gonna walk a few more miles to burn off some steam (and carbs too!)

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 26 2004, 08:28 PM)or purchase $120 in groceries then stop for mc donalds?
lol!! guilty!

Guilty over here too CK~

and yes Threecrabs I've seen those too and almost bought them but the atkins were less carbs

I get to eat whatever I want this weekend - 2 glorious days of no watching what I eat. The list is started already:

custard donut
creme filled donut (vanilla AND chocolate)
i know, i know...
grilled cheese with oozy monterey jack on texas toast
fruit - like a juicy apple dipped in peanut butter or caramel, heck - BOTH
CHOCOLATE ANYTHING
CAFFEINATED COFFEE - large Tim Horton's triple triple
lucky charms cereal for dinner

a cocktail or two - not any more or else the smoking urge may appear
and last but not least...
the gallon of peppermint stick ice cream in my fridge

can't wait!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
diet pop and potatoe chips lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 27 2004, 12:10 AM)diet pop and potatoe chips lol
Yeah I love it how they have Diet Pop at all the fast-food joints. What a joke.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

Over the weekend Goose gets the idea that he wants pizza for lunch. I didn't want any but he insisted on getting pizza. I asked him if he wanted somthing a little healthier since hes trying to watch his weight, his response was no I want pizza. He was laying on the couch hung over from Saturday not wanting to get up but really wanted Little Ceasers $5.00 pizza, when all of a sudden Little Ceasers Pizza was on every commerical. I changed the station and there it was again. 5 commercials worth. He thinks it was a sign. So he brings home the Pizza and crazy bread and it smells real good. I was going to be good and not have any, but I caved!

It was yummy
Later that day I headed to Ninos to pick up so healthy stuff <_<

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
'This is pretty funny too. Goose always drinks diet pop. I have known him 9 years and I don't think I have ever seen him order a regular coke. I asked him one day if he wanted to go to lunch and he said he was just at Wendys and got the triple hamburger combo biggie sized. Later I was in his car and he had his pop in there. I took a sip and it tasted like regular coke. I asked him if they screwed up and gave him regular? He said no I asked for it. " I didn't want to be embarresed and order a diet coke when I was getting the worst thing on the menu and then supersizing it. "

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 27 2004, 09:43 AM)I always order diet coke...

I actually simply like the taste better than regular...
Gross - Diet pop tastes terrible. It tastes "plastic" to me. Yuck.

Only way I'll drink diet pop is if I'm using it as a drink mixer.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jan 27 2004, 09:32 AM)not wanting to get up but really wanted Little Cesar's $5.00 pizza, when all of a sudden Little Caesars Pizza was on every commercial. I changed the station and there it was again. 5 commercials worth. He thinks it was a sign. So he brings home the Pizza and crazy bread and it smells real good.
I'd say their commercials worked on him.....

My crew here loves Little Caesars and I'm always saying, "Please, no...no!" They bring it home anyways and I end up eating it <_<

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Well 1 piece wouldn't be that bad.. I can't just have one slice I need at least 2-3 to be satisfied plus the 3-4 pieces of crazy bread that is just dripping with butter.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I am soooo hungry now..............

I TRY to eat only 2 slices and 1 bread stick, but those dang bread sticks are so terribly good

I do think we are all inspiration to one another when it comes to getting healthy

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
ohhh man.. now i want Little Caesars so bad! Do not see it happening tonight though.. thanks alot guys.

Pauline i can so picture you doing that... surprised you did not squeeze taco bell in there too.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
al this talk about pizza is making me hungry wonder if louies in hazel tucky is open might do a carry out thing on way home.. with every thing on it that and large greek salad..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts