Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what or where people were planning on going and doing today? hammer where are ya thought you wanted to party this morn?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ugh! i have a hangover and there's a strange onion taste in my mouth... i think i need some more sleep!

where's my gatorade?!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Robyn & I polished off 4 bottles of wine last night, but I'm feeling FINE TODAY!

She went off to work for the afternoon, so I'm here putting up more Xmas.

I'm gonna be good & hold off on DECORATING STEVE's BAR until after NOON.

1 hour & 15 minutes . . . & counting!

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 29 2003, 12:15 PM)I'm at work dude. Just got another job to do so I'll be here until 2pm. Call my cell then 248-840-6695. Lets go to HOOTERS.
Hooters? what Hooters? I could use a few quick cold ones.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 29 2003, 09:49 AM)ugh! i have a hangover and there's a strange onion taste in my mouth... i think i need some more sleep!

where's my gatorade?!
dude tube meat?
and his 2 onions?

sorry ! had to ck !

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 29 2003, 12:15 PM)I'm at work dude. Just got another job to do so I'll be here until 2pm. Call my cell then 248-840-6695. Lets go to HOOTERS.
hey jim just finished honey doos up wife wants to head by water somewhere you work that way? right hall and 59 can meet somewhere , iam jumping in shower in a few. then out the door... bob ,,,586 242 5776

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 29 2003, 01:45 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 29 2003, 12:15 PM) I'm at work dude. Just got another job to do so I'll be here until 2pm. Call my cell then 248-840-6695. Lets go to HOOTERS.
hey jim just finished honey doos up wife wants to head by water somewhere you work that way? right hall and 59 can meet somewhere , iam jumping in shower in a few. then out the door... bob ,,,586 242 5776
Hammer suggested the one at JohnR /15Mile . . . right there by the water . . . NOT!

CaptRob & crew are stopping by here on their way to Canada.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah hes on the east side working so trying to talk him in to meeting out there somewhere.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
where is everyone going to be tonight???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ancient chinese secret, dave.

·
12,052 Posts
Well it ended up being the hamlin pub and about 30 - 40 shots. What a freak. Anyways there are peeps here that cant ddrive. and I cant type.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
said was onlu staying for one or two wound up being umm lost count....met big daddy there,was nice tomeet you... finally had to sneak out hammer said if i did hed be calling all night yelling socialllll lol , had to take the chance and leave though....
while i could still walk...started at 2 with cotty and hammer by locker room... just getting up for a asprin. was fun though.iam paying for it little this morn.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Nov 30 2003, 04:01 AM)just got home from Convincer's

what a great time! thanks

Well, if I would have know you were coming down, Lisa....

Had several invites to go out last night.....stayed home and drank some cheap wine, did online banking, talked with my bro....watched a movie.....and posted on LSCN, lol.

Glad Hammer didn't call and wake me up last night

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, thats the first thing I did Bob was take aspirin.
three cups of coffee and I can't clear my head...............

1 - 20 of 21 Posts