Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I heard that Uncle Kracker bought the Tannery. Anyone know anything about it?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i will find out.

i know the hatcher brothers bought the old 'O2' in utica.

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Apr 13 2004, 07:05 PM)Tonight I heard that Uncle Kracker bought the Tannery. Anyone know anything about it?
Where did you hear that? That could be alright if he made it into a nice place....That's a big parking lot with alot of potential. Hey Lisa!

G

·
I just did a search on the Tannery, never heard of it or knew it was there. I've noticed that the mapping sites might put an address across the street sometimes, so I'm wondering... Is it on the river? Do they have dockage? Is Kracker a boater who would put in dockage if it isn't there already?? That would be cool...

I've got the boat in the driveway now and last weekend got in and checked to see if there was a CD in the stereo. Sure enough - No Stranger to Shame. I've been listening to it in the truck all week.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
If you are heading south on Bridgeview from N River Road to S River Road you will run into the tannery if you dont turn onto S River Rd. So no it is not on the river. It is directly across the street from Boat Town Willies (I think thats the name).

I like the place the way it is....but if Kracker wants to change it, I am sure I will check it out.

Mini

G

·
Ok, the "map it" feature on the website showed it on the street next to bridgeview on the water. So is it the place with the big Stanley Cup on it?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Does that include the one up in Boyne City as well? I thought that they were owned together.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 13 2004, 08:41 PM)i will find out.

You do that...

hatcher bros. know kracker ?

I know my neighbors ! I will ask them....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 14 2004, 07:09 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 13 2004, 08:41 PM) i will find out.

You do that...

hatcher bros. know kracker ?

I know my neighbors ! I will ask them....
i didn't say the hatcher brothers know kracker.

i said that i would find out if kracker bought the tannery, and in a seperate sentance i made the statement about the hatchers buying the old O2 (or zambonies, if you will.)

i'm on it today!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Special "Ed" @ Apr 13 2004, 09:10 PM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Apr 13 2004, 07:05 PM) Tonight I heard that Uncle Kracker bought the Tannery. Anyone know anything about it?
Where did you hear that? That could be alright if he made it into a nice place....That's a big parking lot with alot of potential. Hey Lisa!
I heard it from my neighbor. Who is Lisa?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well I know that he does live around the area. But his brother owns Underdogs which isn't that far away. You'd think that they would not want to compete agaisnt each other.

Lisa is threecrabs.

G

·
I keep hearing these rumors about Kid Rock and/or Uncle Kracker buying this or that around town. About as much as I hear the rumor about Gull Island being sold to the DNR!!! <_<

How bout this: When I hear that Kid Rock and/or Uncle Kracker is buying Gull Island.....then we would have heard it all

Let's deal with facts and substantial evidence peeps!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I just called a very reliable source (best friend) and Kracker has not bought it yet.
He has been talking about it, but has not actually closed the deal yet.

More in weeks to come.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Apr 14 2004, 09:10 AM)Let's deal with facts and substantial evidence peeps!
Good Point Bill.

How about this. I do know for a fact that a friend of mine is buying Krackers mothers house.
Does that count??

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Apr 13 2004, 10:18 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 13 2004, 09:33 PM) I have no clue, but it would be cool!
why would that be cool?
Like S-Ed said, there is potential......and it's close to the water

Hey, Ed~What's up little buddy?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts