Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
The B Rs are now "The Ten Thumbs" By Brunner Runner Home of the World's Best Hand Tied Buck Tail's.
They will be in the regular three outlets this Year. Anglers Pointe - BP - Jimmy's and of course you can order from michiganmuskiebob.com

The new colors are to celebrate 30 years of tying them.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are all ready on page one on Google. Hot dog. LOL

Be careful out there. Have fun and keep your hooks sharp. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Names of "The Ten Thumb's" By Brunner Runner Maker of The Worlds Best Hand Tied Buck Tail.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"The Ten Thumb's" by Brunner Runner.

The reason I have named them "Ten Thumb's" Is because at my age all the figers have tirned to thumb's. Lol

I like these types of photos.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I will have to name #29 The Ten Thumb's Esox Fly by Brunner Runner. LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
What are your favorite Colors????

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My youngest Daughter Lucy (Lucy'sLulu] just brough me four of my old BRs in the package and they are old enough I can't remember tying couple of the color combo's. They have no protection on the hooks so they are pre Eraser packages.

Jeff I will put together The OB Fly at OutDoorRama this next week.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"BRUNNER RUNNER" The Worlds Best Hand Tied Muskie Buck Tail

Maker Of "The Ten Thumb's" All Hand Tied by Robert G. Brunner Sr. Only.

Production of some models will be discontinued soon because of lack of sales. They will be availible by special order from me on my Web Site at no extra charge.

Regular price for the "Classic's" is $18.00. "Super" at $20.00 and the New "XL Super" $22.00

I will make smaller sizes to suit on special order. Most of the smaller sizes will be charged for by the time and cost of supplies. More than likely they will be priced at about $10.00

Special color combinations will have an extra $2.00 charge as I will have to buy a different color buck tail for them.

I intend to tie these Brunner Runner's for as long as the ten thumb's hold out. LOL

Good Fishing All and Be Safe. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
"BRUNNER RUNNER" The Worlds Best Hand Tied Muskie Buck Tail

Maker Of "The Ten Thumb's" All Hand Tied by Robert G. Brunner Sr. Only.

Good Fishing All and Be Safe. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Feb 15 2010, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Names of "The Ten Thumb's" By Brunner Runner Maker of The Worlds Best Hand Tied Buck Tail.

# 29 is now called The OB Fly

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wait until you see the OB Fly. I will tie the first one this week at OUTDOORRAMMA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.