Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
Wally Hermes WHY Yacht. It does beg the question Why?

The second video is in French with sub titles, it's a short documentary about the yacht including building it. After you click play be sure and click the HD button.

Matt

190' x 124', 150 million, fuel capacity 4 Atlantic crossings.

More specs here

More photos here

Fixture Wood Architecture Beam Building

Building Wood Art Composite material Sculpture

Water Naval architecture Boat Vehicle Lake

Water Hood Naval architecture Automotive exterior Bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Dec 7 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pretty. wheres the anchor go? gotta cut holes in it eventually for that stuff and then the design always goes out the window and loses it sleekness.

Beneath the waterline along the hull base. Covered by bomb-bay style doors when the anchor is stored. Never will be seen except by the maintenance crew.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Better equip that boat with an helicopter pad and inside docking for a 40ft plus run about to get to shore because your not entering that many harbors with a 38 meter beam.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Mounting the trolling motor is really going to be a challenge!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(dockrocker @ Dec 8 2009, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fugly. Money =/ taste.
Depending on the programming language you prefer that would be != or <>.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
So, did you get your order in yet Jazzy? I hear there is going to be quite a delivery backlog.

That is more of an island than a boat. Wild!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
QUOTE(Secret Agent @ Feb 25 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am just wondering where the other half of it is.

I saw this a while back and thought the same thing.. Looks like it's missing the back half.. From looking at the front and side view it looks great but from the rear and top it looks like it out of proportion..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts