Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I've only seen Kiss at JLA & the Palace. My first concert that I ever went to was at Cobo. (DLR & Cinderella).

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
2,212 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 21 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>seen these guys 1000,s of times but nothing like seeing them at cobo

I just got tickets to wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting I probably would not have known they were going to be here. They are my favorite band since I was a kid I'm so geeked!!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I seen Kiss when they first toured back in the mid 70`s. They were awsome. I stood right at Gene Simmons feet and when they did Firehouse the flames almost blew me off my feet. He even drooled blood on me, (what an honor
). The best part, admission was $4.00 at the Fraser ice arena. Savoy Brown warmed them up. What a show.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(sirfishalot @ Aug 21 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 21 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>seen these guys 1000,s of times but nothing like seeing them at cobo

I just got tickets to wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting I probably would not have known they were going to be here. They are my favorite band since I was a kid I'm so geeked!!

we just got the 25 buckers im taking the daughter and her boyfriend who is a kiss freak himself. he has never seen them before.. i still have my kiss lunch box from my kiss army days
i wounder how much that thing is worth?what day are you going all be there on saturday the 26th

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
My brother bought tickets to that show. I'm not a fan, so I backed out on him. But I bought Bruce tickets this morning. That should be a good show.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Right on bro that should be killer! Ace is going out by himself soon as well and their are talks right now of my band opening for him AND being his band for the tour. Keep ya posted on that

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(schram @ Aug 24 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Right on bro that should be killer! Ace is going out by himself soon as well and their are talks right now of my band opening for him AND being his band for the tour. Keep ya posted on that

that would be awsome .. ace was the best part of kiss

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 24 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(schram @ Aug 24 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Right on bro that should be killer! Ace is going out by himself soon as well and their are talks right now of my band opening for him AND being his band for the tour. Keep ya posted on that

that would be awsome .. ace was the best part of kiss

yeah VERY underated guitarist. That band was something. All about the show which is hard to find in bands these days.

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Aug 24 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Right on bro that should be killer! Ace is going out by himself soon as well and their are talks right now of my band opening for him AND being his band for the tour. Keep ya posted on that

Oh yea keep me posted on that! I got my tickets I can't wait It's gonna be so SICK.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(CraigSLee @ Aug 29 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I saw them at the Silverdome with Cheap Trick as well ... it was a great show!

My 14 year old son and I are going to go to the COBO show this year ... I am really looking forward to it ...
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts