Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could it be any better, it hasn't been this nice for this event in a few years....

rain would have made me feel a lot better today!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I've been getting pics on my phone and in my email all day. It looks super busy out there. Look at it this way. You won't get your anchor line cut. You won't get pulled over. You aren't dealing with skippys. Should I go on?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I know I keep getting pictures from people...hate it

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jun 26 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've been getting pics on my phone and in my email all day. It looks super busy out there. Look at it this way. You won't get your anchor line cut. You won't get pulled over. You aren't dealing with skippys. Should I go on?

i ain't drinking beers in the sun

i ain't seeing crunch and munch shows

i don't see no boobies

i can't hear zman on the mike

(wait, that last one goes in the positive column)

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on a good note, i did go down to my boat and fix the temperature sensor guage problem!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jun 26 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jun 26 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've been getting pics on my phone and in my email all day. It looks super busy out there. Look at it this way. You won't get your anchor line cut. You won't get pulled over. You aren't dealing with skippys. Should I go on?

i don't see no boobies

Sit back and crack a beer. Go out in the sun or out to your boat if you want. Come home and munch the wife.... look at her boobies while you're at it. You'll live.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(BobbyLew22 @ Jun 26 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know I keep getting pictures from people...hate it

You crack me up.....post some good stories later when you have time. Entertainment at it's finest!
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jun 26 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Goose @ Jun 26 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jun 26 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've been getting pics on my phone and in my email all day. It looks super busy out there. Look at it this way. You won't get your anchor line cut. You won't get pulled over. You aren't dealing with skippys. Should I go on?

i don't see no boobies

Sit back and crack a beer. Go out in the sun or out to your boat if you want. Come home and munch the wife.... look at her boobies while you're at it. You'll live.

If I would have had ice tea in my mouth it would surely be all over my monitor!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts