Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
It's 10pm..ish on the 13th of this windy November day. It also so happens to be the XO's 10th wedding anniversary on this night. Boy does it go by fast!!! What a great ride!! Dr XO gave me a "10 years of Marriage Photo Album" to highlight our travels thus far. Very cool!!! I gave her a anniversary band to add to her wedding ring. She loves it but unfortunately it's not quite finished yet and she can't quite wear it anyways. Ya see.....it's five days before she is due with are 3rd Jr. XO. It could be tonight or it could be tomorrow.
The man upstairs works in funny ways. Mom is healthy and everything is fine. Sooo....LSCN stay tuned there will be another member joining the "Tot Lot" very soon.

XO

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Happy anniversary!!! I wish you many happy years to come.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Congratulations on 10 years and wishing you many more to come!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Happy Anniversary XO's!

G

·
Congrats and Happy Anniversary you two. When I saw the title, I was expecting the big arrival announcement, but we can wait a little longer for that...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
scott & lisa, i hope it is one happy, healthy, and feisty little XO meeting you in the wee hours of the morning very soon!
if any 2 peeps deserve a more wonderful addition, i don't who that could be!

so, as this one 'blows in," i wish you many bad times blow out and you have one of the best new years you can have!

with much adoration,
ck

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO S&L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
Congrats bud!!

If the new one is a boy, I was thinking you should name him after me.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Happy Anniversary and best wishes on the new arrival.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
As your tour director I wish you many more years together and hope that baby arrives right on time. After all there are parties to go to, peeps to see , coney yak to drink. oh hold on I mean diapers to change, 2 am feedings,
good luck and let us know as soon as you can.

G

·
QUOTE(scheuer10 @ Nov 14 2003, 07:31 AM)Scotty,

10 years, awesome! Keep us updated on Lisa. I'm thinking with that third kid coming your going to need
a bigger boat.

A 400ss would probably do the trick...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Happy Anniversary Scott and Lisa!

I too was expecting a different announcement!
I suppose that one will be really soon.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Congrats on 10 years!!! (why would anyone want a baby named hammer?)

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Congratulations, you two. Scotty, good going on the jewelry... Can't go wrong with diamonds!

Hope you have many more happy, wonderful years together!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts