Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PUT OUT A PERMANENT SHANTY FOR MYSELF A MY 4 BOYS, HAD FIVE STACK CHAIRS INSIDE SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DRAG THAT MUCH STUFF OUT. WAS FISHING IT EVRYDAY UP UNTIL SUNDAY BECAUSE OF THE RAIN AND WE WANTED TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL GAMES. WELL TO MY SUPRISE SOME GUTLESS PEICE OF S---S STOLE TWO OF THEM, MY GOD THERE ONLY 5 DOLLARS AT K-MART. BESIDES IT MADE IT EASIER FOR ME SINCE I HAD MY STROKE. I HOPE MY BOY'S DON'T SEE THEM SITTING ON THEM.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sorry to hear that Bob. I hope that they sit on them and the cold breaks them and they fall flat on there butt. Now that would be Karma really biting them in the butt.LOL

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
QUOTE(stumpjumper @ Jan 27 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
probably the same "f" heads that go around stealing tree strands during the hunting season.

Whoever took the chairs, PUT THEM BACK! It's on account of people like you that fishermen cannot leave their shanties open for all to use when they are not going fishing themselves......Thanks alot, "A"holes!!!!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I don't think it is anyone from our site here. I would it is just some random loser that didn't have anything better to do than screw with someones stuff.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
QUOTE(stumpjumper @ Jan 27 2010, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
probably the same "f" heads that go around stealing tree strands during the hunting season.

It might not be the exact same s***heads, but it's definately the same type. I've always said that Whoever stole my stand better hope I never with it or in it, I love revnge, especially on thieves, that and vandals. Oooo, I've got stories about revenge on vandals. If any of us ever meet face to face ask me about them, you'll love how I've executed my revenge on thieves and vandals who've stolen or vandalized my stuff. I don't take this sort of thing lightly

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 27 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think it is anyone from our site here. I would it is just some random loser that didn't have anything better to do than screw with someones stuff.

You're probably right. The people on the site would not do this type of thing I don't think, but they might just go on site to see if we are talking about it, like the arson that comes to watch the building burn down after the firemen arrive, know what I mean??

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS GUYS I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON TO LEAVE MY SHANTY OPEN FOR ALL TO USE UNTIL ME AND MY FAMILY GO OUT, NOT ACUSING ANYBODY ON THIS SITE BUT I HOPE I SEE MY CHAIRS UNDER SOMEONE ELSES A-- IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THANKS AGAIN AND TITE LINES TO ALL.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(salt river bob @ Jan 27 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS GUYS I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON TO LEAVE MY SHANTY OPEN FOR ALL TO USE UNTIL ME AND MY FAMILY GO OUT, NOT ACUSING ANYBODY ON THIS SITE BUT I HOPE I SEE MY CHAIRS UNDER SOMEONE ELSES A-- IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THANKS AGAIN AND TITE LINES TO ALL.

Weren't you the one I talked to over the summer that used to live on waldorf in roseville? If so your old house is back up for sale they want 49,900 after they did a whole bunch of stuff the city made them do to get it ready to sell.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 27 2010, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Like ted says: I don't like repeat offenders I like Dead offenders.

http://solohq.org/Spirit/Videos/32.shtml

Sorry to hear you had your stuff ripped that really sucks. On the other hand I totally disagree with dickheadted. Yup im a convicted felon and was a horrible kid. That was over 15 years ago and I turned out to be a hard working productive member of society. So yea I cant stand ol' Ted the idiot because he looks down on people that have been convicted no matter what they have done with their lives since then.

·
Registered
156 Posts
QUOTE(salt river bob @ Jan 27 2010, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>PUT OUT A PERMANENT SHANTY FOR MYSELF A MY 4 BOYS, HAD FIVE STACK CHAIRS INSIDE SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DRAG THAT MUCH STUFF OUT. WAS FISHING IT EVRYDAY UP UNTIL SUNDAY BECAUSE OF THE RAIN AND WE WANTED TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL GAMES. WELL TO MY SUPRISE SOME GUTLESS PEICE OF S---S STOLE TWO OF THEM, MY GOD THERE ONLY 5 DOLLARS AT K-MART. BESIDES IT MADE IT EASIER FOR ME SINCE I HAD MY STROKE. I HOPE MY BOY'S DON'T SEE THEM SITTING ON THEM.

yer shanty have a lock on it?

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(waterfordmatt @ Jan 27 2010, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 27 2010, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Like ted says: I don't like repeat offenders I like Dead offenders.

http://solohq.org/Spirit/Videos/32.shtml

Sorry to hear you had your stuff ripped that really sucks. On the other hand I totally disagree with dickheadted. Yup im a convicted felon and was a horrible kid. That was over 15 years ago and I turned out to be a hard working productive member of society. So yea I cant stand ol' Ted the idiot because he looks down on people that have been convicted no matter what they have done with their lives since then.

I'm pretty sure he said repeat offenders, everybody makes mistakes in life. I agree with him when it comes to scum bags that prey on women or children. Put a bullet in their heads.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(StillRob @ Jan 27 2010, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(salt river bob @ Jan 27 2010, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>PUT OUT A PERMANENT SHANTY FOR MYSELF A MY 4 BOYS, HAD FIVE STACK CHAIRS INSIDE SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DRAG THAT MUCH STUFF OUT. WAS FISHING IT EVRYDAY UP UNTIL SUNDAY BECAUSE OF THE RAIN AND WE WANTED TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL GAMES. WELL TO MY SUPRISE SOME GUTLESS PEICE OF S---S STOLE TWO OF THEM, MY GOD THERE ONLY 5 DOLLARS AT K-MART. BESIDES IT MADE IT EASIER FOR ME SINCE I HAD MY STROKE. I HOPE MY BOY'S DON'T SEE THEM SITTING ON THEM.

yer shanty have a lock on it?

I'VE LEARNED IN THE PAST IF YOU PUT A LOCK ON IT THEN THEY WILL JUST DESTROY WHAT THEY CAN THEN GET INSIDE AND TAKE A BIG OLE DUMP SO WHATS THE USE.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was robbed this morning out of my permanent shanty... several poles, ice scoops, tackle, and a chair. two people on a 4 wheeler saw me walking towards them and took off from my shanty. I chased them on foot for 2 hours finally ending at metro beach jet ski launch. the driver jumped out of his truck as I walked up asking how i did fishing. I played dumb and looked at his gear. I did not see any of my equipment though he had probably 20 poles. " Little fishy " I think he knew I was on to him and ditched my stuff in the truck cab. I didnt have the balls to ask to search his truck.

Bright red pickup truck towing a large 4 wheeler, metal trailer, rack on the back of the quad. Like I said he launched at metro jet ski ramp. never saw the passenger but the driver was 35-40 years old with decent camo. they go early in the morning.

the one thing they took that is totally identifiable is a 100 year old hand carved fishing pole. resembles a fish. they don't sell these in stores.

Lets get these people. lets set up a shanty loaded with goodies all by its lonesome. a few pair of binoculars and a group if people watching the "bait" the only way we get the police to do anything is if we get them red handed.

Who's In???????????????? [email protected]

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(salt river bob @ Jan 27 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>YEA THATS ME, LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER WANT TO FISH MY WAY JUST PM ME.

Will do.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.