Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Momma Duck has been sitting under my window for a month now....She only comes out to eat and swim in my pool ( <_< yuck).

Here are the pics....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The birds in Jill's hanging basket look like they'll be ready to fly in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
in the sweetest of "awe voices" .... sneak one for me?, mama duck won't even notice... besides, their bites don't hurt too bad if she decides to get a little territorial.......:

speaking of,

wasn't somebody going to adopt a penquin.. what happened to that??????

G

·
I caught the last one leaving the nest. I have the whole thing documented, it was pretty fun witnessing it happen.
I have a lot more who ever wants to see it all.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I don't know where I posted my previous bird pictures, but here is one just taken:

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! so CUTE!!
double d's got teeny baby bunnies in her backyard! i wish she'd get a pic of those.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
AWE, so cute!

Post more if you have got them. We don't have any nest, our trees at home are very small. Maybe in a few years when they mature, we will have some.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
More babies!!!! Too cute 'til they poop on your car

Sorry mine are so dark.....it was almost dark out when I realized they had hatched. Didn't want to use the flash and send them freakin'. Good thing I did get their pics cuz they split the next morning as soon as it got light out.

They'll be back next year......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts