Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
buckle up guys and gals... standing on the corners are men in blue.. everywhere!!
lurking behind lamp posts, jumping out at you when you least expect it! ... of course I got popped...

becareful... very very careful... they're on a mission!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 19 2003, 01:27 PM)... standing on the corners are men in blue.. everywhere!!!
I saw Men in Black... now Men in Blue??? hmmmmmmm.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 19 2003, 01:27 PM)men in blue.. everywhere!!
Maize and blue??

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
seen that on tv last night....
been saying they will be on high attack mode
can they pull you over for just no seat belt these days ?

i always wear mine, habbit i guess.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nope... impossible to be speeding when i was sitting at a red light, looking in the mirrow picking my nose.. when this man in apparently black attire (not blue), handcuffs and a big gun jumps out at me from behind the lamp post and scared the livin bejeebers out of me...

yes.. may 19th, official beginning to a whole week of sexy men in uniform standing on the corners.... issuing tickets to those irresponsible drivers such as myself not wearing seat belts....

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 19 2003, 12:48 PM)when this man in apparently black attire (not blue), handcuffs and a big gun &^#&###
a guy wearing cheap clothes lunged at you with his big gun and was going to handcuff you ???

ok was this real, or a fantasy you are having

couldn't resist

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 19 2003, 01:48 PM)yes.. may 19th, official beginning to a whole week of sexy men in uniform standing on the corners....
So I take it you'll never use your seat belt again???

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually, after eddies post I did think about taking another little drive...
of cousre, and yes..accidently forgetting to wear my seatbelt, timing the speed just perfect so i hit ALL the red lights...

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
The state police are all up and down Hall Road near Lakeside.... 2 per corner and driving up and down.... wtf is going on out there!?!?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 19 2003, 01:10 PM)Eddie is now surfing for places to rent police uniforms in the Mt Clemens area.......LOOK OUT WORLD!

Mini
Found one !
My neighbors brother is a cop, he does his laundry at his house (divorvce thing)
so he is about my size, i will have one, freshly laundered in an hour !!!!!

OK, shandog, mini,.... can i borrow your guy's handcuffs?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 19 2003, 02:10 PM)Eddie is now surfing for places to rent police uniforms in the Mt Clemens area.......LOOK OUT WORLD!

Mini
eddie... give me your location buddy.. I'll hit that light too...

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 19 2003, 02:16 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 19 2003, 02:10 PM) Eddie is now surfing for places to rent police uniforms in the Mt Clemens area.......LOOK OUT WORLD!

Mini
eddie... give me your location buddy.. I'll hit that light too...

I'm picturing Eddie now doing strip searches on chicks not wearing their seat belts!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 58 Posts