Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i want to apologize because they are not too clear or crisp.

please try to focus if you've seen this family, or recognize the kids, or anyone. they drive a dark colored excursion with tan stripe along the bottom and believed to live on the eastside.

the thief is about 5'10", very stocky, dark hair and eyes.
the woman is about 5'4", slight of build, with dark hair
the children are both blonde males, one approx 4-5 years of age the other 2-3 years of age.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT DET. HEYTHALER OF THE SCS POLICE DEPARTMENT. 586-445-5035.

they will be running the pics in the mac daily, c&g papers, and on fox 2.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Too hard to tell from the quality.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, that's what i say.
i'm deflated right about now. i thought for sure they'd give me better quality stuff. i even tried to enhance it, but to no avail.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Even though it is a bit fuzzy, if someone that knows them see's it, I am sure they would recognize them. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that they will report them as well!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Why is it that all servailance cameras have poor image quality, example banks, gas stations and many other businesses. Isnt the whole reason for having these is to identify the theives? Any way good luck and I hope they are arrested soon.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I can barely tell that that is at Jacks.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
He's a pretty big guy.....I bet he gets lots of second looks......Keepin' my fingers crossed. Hopefully when they have their mugs across the tv they'll start gettting worried.

Good luck in this, CK.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
And again:

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i tried to use a different program here...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hmm maybey you could ask for negatives or original pics and see what snowbi one can do with them. id print out a few flyers and post at marinas around jacks.

Thought they had lic plate # too ? no?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 3 2004, 01:27 PM)i tried to use a different program here...
That's pretty good. What'd you use?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ May 3 2004, 01:30 PM)hmm maybey you could ask for negatives or original pics and see what snowbi one can do with them.
I could put someone else's heads on them and frame them for the crime.

Seriously, that's about the extent of my skills.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Even though the pic's are not that great, bottom line, if you know him, they are good enough. I can tell by looking at him that I don't know him. I copied and pasted the picture on to a email and I sent it out to a bunch of people asking if they know the guy. Keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
microsoft picture it!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Just a little to fuzzy.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Took a copy of the prick, i mean pic, and will ask some of the regulars I know at Jack's, and all the other bars within a 5 mile radius that i am a regular at.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'll tell you what, she will be easier to identify if she keeps wearing her hair in a bun. And if we see her with him than the resemblance we have with this photo will give him away. I'm on the look out, darling--you know it!

I noticed you changed the vehicle to an Excursion and not Expedition, correct??? Nothing on my first lead?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts