Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, it's thursday... what's anyone doing this evening?

trivia? dancing? beers? tiddlywinking under the covers?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
um, i thought we were all going to the parthenon in dearborn to cheer you and pauligan on!!!!

don't tell me that was a ruse???

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Never been to Underdogs. Buddy Mike Hanson DJ's there.
Making an appearance at Bally's for sure, from there......?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Lamphere High School for my Speech Class, WHAAAAAHHOOOOO!!!!! <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup, it's $1 domestics & wells for girls!!

and yes, mike does dj there!

the parthenon was a ruse.... see, pauligan typed what we'd do and what would happen and that was good enough in itself for a visual...lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 6 2003, 03:19 PM)see, pauligan typed what we'd do and what would happen and that was good enough in itself for a visual...lol!
SAYS WHO?!?!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hitting Lifetime Shelby to workout; checking out the "power" volleyball at the local community ed program (seneca) and then on to Ernie's for a little Thursday night ac-shon.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yeah.. i forgot about ernies on thursdays.

i don't think i'm in the mood to get hit on by older men. bleecht! although christ (one of the owners) is quite the greek hottie (that i wouldn't touch but is so nice to look at).

nah, i think underwears, i mean underdogs. double d's coming out again. lordy oh lordy.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
My ears are perking up! JC and I will be up for something.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'm in for underdogs...

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I might be in for a lil some some tonight! Finally will have the basement 95% done when I get home!! yahoo!!!!! carpet is getting installed as I type!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I have a friend coming in town tonight, heading to Jewel's for dinner, then we may be up for something later! Whatcha all thinking?

Jewel's any possiblity you getting away for a couple hours? We need show Ronnie a good time!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 6 2003, 04:04 PM)I might be in for a lil some some tonight! Finally will have the basement 95% done when I get home!! yahoo!!!!! carpet is getting installed as I type!
On No little missy, your going to the Pantheon and then straight to the Pink Flamingo.

Whats a ruse or better yeat whats twidddledinking?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 6 2003, 04:10 PM)Whats a ruse or better yeat whats twidddledinking?
rerun pm'd me and wants to take me up on the twiddledinking under the covers. uh, i meant that twiddledinking is 'self love' to put it mildly? lol!

jewels, what say you & dd about $1 drinks?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 6 2003, 04:10 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 6 2003, 04:04 PM) I might be in for a lil some some tonight! Finally will have the basement 95% done when I get home!! yahoo!!!!! carpet is getting installed as I type!
On No little missy, your going to the Pantheon and then straight to the Pink Flamingo.

OK, CBJster, you win...

I will perform lesbian tricks in front of hundreds and then go to the pink flamingo and use the shaking bed and bananna butter on Fast~Eddie and see if he really lives up to that name...

are you happy now?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Dana @ Nov 6 2003, 03:08 PM)Meeting a gang at Underdogs on Harper for a birthday around 9:30, CK tells me it's $1! Yipee!
I used to go there years ago ! 90-96 when it was The Oxfort
owned by mike bell, great burgers then, nice local hang out

only been there a few times when it was rythm rock it, then what ever after.....my 2nd cousin had interest in it when schaffer was there.....2nd cousin's used to own winners and skinny's years back..still own the skinny's of 9mile

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 6 2003, 04:16 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 6 2003, 04:10 PM) QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 6 2003, 04:04 PM) I might be in for a lil some some tonight! Finally will have the basement 95% done when I get home!! yahoo!!!!! carpet is getting installed as I type!

OK, CBJster, you win...

I will perform lesbian tricks in front of hundreds and then go to the pink flamingo and use the shaking bed and bananna butter on Fast~Eddie and see if he really lives up to that name...

are you happy now?
Hey man, its not for me its for you guys. Oh yeah, one problem, they dont have 69 rooms there, can you guys calll Patti and I when your done, we wouldnt mind, well you know sneaking in there for some sleazy Roseville/Gratiot Sex.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts