Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not boating this year so it doesnt apply to me, but certainly has in the past! For the rest of you, Ive thought of a few things you can do to occupy your time on a wash-out boating day.

1.) Clip your toe nails.
2.) Go through your laundry and match up socks - the right way too - not inside out!
3.) Empty the vacuum cleaner.
4.) Inspect belly button for lint (and other peoples belly buttons too if you are feeling adventurous)
5.) Count how many New Years resolutions you have conveniently forgotten about.
6.) Call an old friend. Realize number is disconnected. Prank call a new friend, in lieu.
7.) Look at the calendar and count how many more days you have off work for the rest of the year.
8.) Re-arrange refrigerator magnets on the fridge into a phallus, or farm animal.
9.) Pluck any stray eyebrows.
10.) Eat a PB & J but spice it up a little and put bananas on it.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
716 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Jul 25 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im not boating this year so it doesnt apply to me, but certainly has in the past! For the rest of you, Ive thought of a few things you can do to occupy your time on a wash-out boating day.

1.) Clip your toe nails.
2.) Go through your laundry and match up socks - the right way too - not inside out!
3.) Empty the vacuum cleaner.
4.) Inspect belly button for lint (and other peoples belly buttons too if you are feeling adventurous)
5.) Count how many New Years resolutions you have conveniently forgotten about.
6.) Call an old friend. Realize number is disconnected. Prank call a new friend, in lieu.
7.) Look at the calendar and count how many more days you have off work for the rest of the year.
8.) Re-arrange refrigerator magnets on the fridge into a phallus, or farm animal.
9.) Pluck any stray eyebrows.
10.) Eat a PB & J but spice it up a little and put bananas on it.

Good Luck!

How about pay bills and go through the cluster of junk mail that keeps piling up through out the week or months.
Just finished took about 2hrs.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Jul 25 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im not boating this year so it doesnt apply to me, but certainly has in the past! For the rest of you, Ive thought of a few things you can do to occupy your time on a wash-out boating day.

1) Take time to REFLECT
2) Make memories with someone you love.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
You guys are being too serious!! This is supposed to be a funny thread (i.e. look at #1)

I thought of a few more...

11.) Arrange toilet paper rolls in a pyramid under your bathroom vanity or in the pantry
12.) Count all of the cheese in your fridge. Each "slice" counts for 2 points. A block of cheese is 20 points. If you've got liquid cheese - Cheeze Whiz or the like first off- shame on you, and that is negative 10 points. Smoked Gouda is worth 25 points. The LSCN'er with the most points wins a fabulous prize. Mozzarella cheese sticks in the freezer are 2 points each.
13.) Feed the neighbors dog bread. Not too much, you dont want to kill it - but enough to fart enough times to blow their windows out. (better make it a neighbor you dont like).

And no more talk about this past weekends weather - we were all there and we all know what happened. It rained, it got sunny, it rained, it got sunny. Yadda, yadda, yadda.... Say something funny or add a funny thing to the list. Supposed to be a cheery thread.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Jul 27 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You guys are being too serious!! This is supposed to be a funny thread (i.e. look at #1)

I thought of a few more...

11.) Arrange toilet paper rolls in a pyramid under your bathroom vanity or in the pantry
12.) Count all of the cheese in your fridge. Each "slice" counts for 2 points. A block of cheese is 20 points. If you've got liquid cheese - Cheeze Whiz or the like first off- shame on you, and that is negative 10 points. Smoked Gouda is worth 25 points. The LSCN'er with the most points wins a fabulous prize. Mozzarella cheese sticks in the freezer are 2 points each.
13.) Feed the neighbors dog bread. Not too much, you dont want to kill it - but enough to fart enough times to blow their windows out. (better make it a neighbor you dont like).

I have four blocks of cheese, an unopened package of American, one opened package of Americans slices, an open package of Pepper Jack slices and a bag of shredded blended cheese. I'll have to count them and add my points later, I wanna know what my prize will be

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
.75 pound of Swiss cheese slices, 1.25 pounds sliced American cheese, .50 pounds sliced Pepper Jack, .50 pounds sliced Smoked Gouda
, .75 pounds sliced Muenster cheese, 1.0 pound block of sharp Cheddar, 2 (2 cup) bags of shredded Taco cheese, and no silly string in the freezer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts