Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just now, talking to an older co-worker over the cubicles we were discussing healthy eating habits...

and he really loves chips...

laughing ....

and he is a proponent of the "ZONE"

And so I said to him:

"So you're telling me you're not going to create a new diet where you eat just CHICKS!"

er...

"CHIPS"

totally inadvently thinking of all these damn sex threads!!!!

The red carpet of shame was crossed...

still lmfao!!!

Nobody could even comment on that here it was so bad!

·
Registered
268 Posts
You gotta LOVE the ZONE!

Funny stuff Pauline!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Ummmmm I've stuck my foot in my mouth a few times........maybe in some instances some of the things I said were wrong but the intent, emotion and anger were very much justified....
Just maybe need to do things w/ a little more subtleness next time......Self control is key!

spelling corrected sista!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I just tried to break the tention in my office with a joke...........FLOP !!!!!!!

Poeple are so FU**ING uptight........

It was a great pretend fart noice too........Bastards....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 28 2004, 03:40 PM)Ummmmm I've stuck my foot in my mouth a few times........maybe in some instances some of the things I said were wrong but the intent, emotion and anger were very much justified....
Just maybe need to do things w/ a little more suttleness next time......Self control is key!

Same here. There are a lot of things lately that i wish i could take back. Not quite as comical as that though Pauline

·
Registered
320 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 28 2004, 03:40 PM)Ummmmm I've stuck my foot in my mouth a few times........maybe in some instances some of the things I said were wrong but the intent, emotion and anger were very much justified....
Just maybe need to do things w/ a little more suttleness next time......Self control is key!

I'm sorry....but as your sister I wanted to correct a spelling error....."suttleness" (not a word- I don't think?)
I think you meant...subtleness def: delicate, elusive.

Just getting ready to leave work and I was bored......and wanted to have a little fun!
I hope this doesn't add me to the list of "sticking my foot in my mouth" category.

Just want to keep my lovely sister edumacated!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 28 2004, 04:19 PM)Hi, Could you please send a dozen big bright beautiful roses to .............
Right....

you should of said "Could you please send 2 bright beautiful dozen roses..."

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Robynator @ Jan 28 2004, 04:33 PM)QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 28 2004, 03:40 PM) Ummmmm I've stuck my foot in my mouth a few times........maybe in some instances some of the things I said were wrong but the intent, emotion and anger were very much justified....

I'm sorry....but as your sister I wanted to correct a spelling error....."suttleness" (not a word- I don't think?)
I think you meant...subtleness def: delicate, elusive.

Just getting ready to leave work and I was bored......and wanted to have a little fun!
I hope this doesn't add me to the list of "sticking my foot in my mouth" category.

Just want to keep my lovely sister edumacated!!

I know this is off the subject.. so sorry ahead of time...

But, Hey Robyn.. glad to see you a postin'. Whats new?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
yeah... i'd like to see you try to throw me through that window...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
1. to vivianos,....will you send 12 dozen roses to #@&<*..........

2. will you marry me to #@<&*.........

the rest i can live with..........lol

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEI'm sorry....but as your sister I wanted to correct a spelling error....."suttleness" (not a word- I don't think?) I think you meant...subtleness def: delicate, elusive.

Geee sis thanks fur lukin out fur me........!
Hey this board is a tough crowd tho, either it'd a been you or someone else I'm sure that would have corrected me!!

This is a Network is filled with very smart and educated people, spelling and grammatical errors should not tolerated!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
This pair of "people" came into the restaurant I was working.... both petite, both with long hair. I didn't look at their faces very well. I promptly greeted them with a, "How are you ladies doing today?"

Yeah, one of them was a dude. He was real pleased with me....

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Years ago when I worked in a job shop in Detroit doing Die Design...(And Glen, not in your Dad's shop in Grosse Point Woods)

The owner of the shop was filling in for the room leader...

He was being a real nasty pushy person that day and getting under every designers skin by pissing them off with his negativity...

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer... He said the wrong thing to me and I looked him right in the eye and said....

Hey A$$hole, did you Mom & Dad have any kids that lived??

All the designers around me laughed and his reply was pack your tools, your fired... No big thing, I had another job later that afternoon...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts