Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating on hiring a person to clean my house maybe twice a week. Does anybody here do that?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Ok, money bags. Sread some of the wealth this way. Married life got you pampering your wife so much you want a maid?

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
twice a week is alot. You can expect to pay 55-65 per cleaning day.
that adds up to alot.

I had a weekly cleaning lady and then bi weekly...I was happier with the bi weekly.

In the end tho, I decided to spend the money on something else and just set aside specfic time to clean.."something" everyday.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, well maybe once a week or even less. I just cleaned my kitchen and it didn't take that long and the whole house looks a bit better.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
We've had our cleaning lady for about a year and half. She cleans our place once weekly. Her name is Donna and shes recently single

Thinking about it, Im going to reserve the right to not give out her number to Al for her own safety especially after I see how he stalks Bri on LSCN!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Nov 8 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I see how he stalks Bri on LSCN!

Are you discrediting our relationship?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Back on topic for a moment - sunsation98's mom has a cleaning business. She took care of my dads house before he died and we were very happy with her services.

Okay - back to your regularly scheduled hijacking.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Nov 8 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Back on topic for a moment - sunsation98's mom has a cleaning business. She took care of my dads house before he died and we were very happy with her services.

Okay - back to your regularly scheduled hijacking.

She does our house as well, She is great! I don't know if she has any openings right now though.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Nov 8 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Okay - back to your regularly scheduled hijacking.

LOL

I am not hi-jacking my own thread. I am honestly thinking about hiring someone to clean my house regularly.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(3crabs @ Nov 8 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Make your mommy clean it. Afterall....she has her own room.

that's the whole deal. She went home to Fla. about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have now seen a new low. Did you win the lottery and not tel us??? When is the new 80 foot yaht being delivered...

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
QUOTE(excal @ Nov 8 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have now seen a new low. Did you win the lottery and not tel us??? When is the new 80 foot yaht being delivered...
I'm thinking he's trying to stimulate the economy whilst getting his house cleaned...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.