Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slow and easy pict taking oportunities, some nature watching, a break for lunch, getting up close and personal with the swans and their babies...(but not too close) hehe ducks and what not....
maybe fish a line or two....but really just a great opportunity to explore the beauty of the flats at a nice slow pace as to take it all in.

anyone interested ???

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
We went kayaking 2 weeks ago at one of the islands we visited. Yolanda says that I flipped the boat over and I say that she flipped the boat over. I think I need to loose a little more weight to go Kayaking again...

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to show you the cuts we take on our way to the moot or harsens...but hub says we better do that by jetski

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ricky,

thank you for your concern
but I plan to resume normal activities JUST ASA SOON as I get the OK from Dr Easton. That is part of the reason for doing these procedures. I need to be active.
Natrually I will have to pick and chose the days depending on the chop...but trust me my friend, I'llbe back out there and if you're nice to me...I might even take you for a spin !
hehehehe

Ricky, it's friends like you who make all the other BS around here tolerable

Julie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts