Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm busy with school work right now so i don't know if i can watch this thread. So far a few of us are going to Jacks for happy hour. We should be there after we hit the Red Cross at about 5:00. Come join us!!!
Tossing around heading out to Browns after happy hour too

"Thirsty Thursdays at the Tiki, The first 25 peeps at Jack's tiki on Thursdays receive a special edition Tiki Tee! Each week from 5-7 weekly sponsors give drink discounts, freebies, and mingling models along with poolside bbq'd food! MMMmmmm! Live music, too, to drink by! "

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Unfortunately I will be working on the boat tonight. I need to replace the water pump. I hope you have a good time tonight though.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 31 2003, 12:38 PM)We should be there after we hit the Red Cross at about 5:00. Come join us!!!
You sure its wise to drink right after giving blood?

I'll get to Brown's someday.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 31 2003, 12:26 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 31 2003, 12:38 PM) We should be there after we hit the Red Cross at about 5:00. Come join us!!!
You sure its wise to drink right after giving blood?

I'll get to Brown's someday.

NO, you have less blood to intoxicate!

Like threecrabs said (i think it was her) I'll be a cheap date!

Na, gonna be drinking mostly iced tea or water.

i cant speak for anyone else, but for my system 1 or 2 doesn't hurt me.

iF we go to Browns, we'll probably leave by dark anyway

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Jul 31 2003, 12:41 PM)What time is everyone going to Browns?
What he said?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 31 2003, 01:56 PM)Like threecrabs said (i think it was her) I'll be a cheap date!
That was me, Dookie! Thanks for remembering me. I wish I was a cheap date

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i had good intentions to go, but i can't now. i just picked up the court papers to fill out.
and i have to pack for canoeing (leaving 10am!). i won't be at jack's, but i can tell you today is $1.75 labatt and labatt blue day!
wahooo!

the lovely michelle and prima will be taking my place there today!

and now, i have to poop. bye!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 31 2003, 03:34 PM)Hmmmmm . . . BIG RIVERBOAT RIDE w/Klicki . . . or BROWN's w/the GIRLS???
Make sure you bring a swim suit, just in case.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(gcalan @ Jul 31 2003, 02:33 PM)dumb question....

where exactly is browns?

thanks,
gus
WHY YOU USING MY PIC AS YOUR AVATAR????????

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Hammer backed out for tonight at Brown's so were not going... We would have to be off the water by 8 with the Skis and he wants to work till 5:30 tonight. Guess I'll just relax with the remote tonight... I'm kind of beat down today anyway...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.