Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Looks like after one he!! of a weekend at the 'Moot!

Really, though . . . isn't that just sick! Someone w/more $ than BRAINS, obviously!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
By reading the ad, it sounds as though the owner just didn't know how to tie his lines up, or whomever tied them for him. That will make you double check your tie job!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 6 2004, 02:21 PM)Seem like another case of more money than brains.
Too true!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 6 2004, 02:21 PM)Seem like another case of more money than brains.
We have seen pleanty of these cases lately??

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 6 2004, 03:25 PM)Hammer may cry when he sees this!

Thats funny. I already saw it before clicking on LSCN.

Its out east, could have been a storm. Bid on it.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
The buy it now price is 175k...you think that's still a good deal at that price? What do you think is the reserve?

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 6 2004, 06:44 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 6 2004, 03:25 PM) Hammer may cry when he sees this!

Thats funny. I already saw it before clicking on LSCN.

Its out east, could have been a storm. Bid on it.
I see one hell of deal sitting there, not that much involved in repairing the cosmetics, just some time and elbow grease not to mention the engine package, can't beat diesels.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Only 10k est. in glass work?!?

What an investment opertunity.............for sombody with more to invest then me.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
It doesn't say anything about the arch. Is it common for the arch to be taken down over the winter or is it missing?

Boat looks like it was loaded when bought.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
His buy it now is way too much....I'm betting that boat needs a lot more than $10,000 worth of work....why do you think he's trying to get rid of it on EBay?

He can come a whole lot down and I'd buy it.....very nice boat, eh, Hammer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts