Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Jazzy405 @ Jun 10 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've never seen that. Where is it?
In Sarnia -- Just a little right of center in the bottom image.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That Marinas.com site is great!

tjj, I'm guessing you didn't click on the image...

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow. What a cool idea!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I was going to post this exact thing a long time ago. I never got around to it. Plus I figured everyone here already knew about it

Oh well

·
Registered
121 Posts
Your kidding, right?

If not please repeat geography

Bugsy - Just got done reviewing geography and determined that the image does represent the Great Lakes - Thanks for your assistance

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have been there when it was full and my dog took a dip in all of the great lakes in one day.

RIP Buck.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
I thought it was the Mit

·
Registered
151 Posts
the park at sarnia bay marina is very cool. those pools of the great lakes are also at relative depths- the water flows from superior down thru ontario, there is even a little falls between erie and ontario. from that observation tower you can see the blue water bridge and lots of freighters.

btw, the service at sarnia bay is fantastic. 4 uniformed kids will greet you dockside as you back in ready to help tie you up. they come around each morning collecting garbage bags. i love that place.

dan

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(LBAS @ Jun 11 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the park at sarnia bay marina is very cool. those pools of the great lakes are also at relative depths- the water flows from superior down thru ontario, there is even a little falls between erie and ontario. from that observation tower you can see the blue water bridge and lots of freighters.

btw, the service at sarnia bay is fantastic. 4 uniformed kids will greet you dockside as you back in ready to help tie you up. they come around each morning collecting garbage bags. i love that place.

dan
Sounds nice!

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(The Patriot @ Jun 11 2009, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was going to post this exact thing a long time ago. I never got around to it. Plus I figured everyone here already knew about it

Oh well

Haha! Me too. I saw that a long time ago and figured people had seen it. Darn, I lost the opportunity to create a cool thread. Damn you AP!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts