Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That Marinas.com site is great!

tjj, I'm guessing you didn't click on the image...

·
Registered
149 Posts
the park at sarnia bay marina is very cool. those pools of the great lakes are also at relative depths- the water flows from superior down thru ontario, there is even a little falls between erie and ontario. from that observation tower you can see the blue water bridge and lots of freighters.

btw, the service at sarnia bay is fantastic. 4 uniformed kids will greet you dockside as you back in ready to help tie you up. they come around each morning collecting garbage bags. i love that place.

dan

·
Registered
27,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(LBAS @ Jun 11 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the park at sarnia bay marina is very cool. those pools of the great lakes are also at relative depths- the water flows from superior down thru ontario, there is even a little falls between erie and ontario. from that observation tower you can see the blue water bridge and lots of freighters.

btw, the service at sarnia bay is fantastic. 4 uniformed kids will greet you dockside as you back in ready to help tie you up. they come around each morning collecting garbage bags. i love that place.

dan
Sounds nice!

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
QUOTE(The Patriot @ Jun 11 2009, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was going to post this exact thing a long time ago. I never got around to it. Plus I figured everyone here already knew about it

Oh well

Haha! Me too. I saw that a long time ago and figured people had seen it. Darn, I lost the opportunity to create a cool thread. Damn you AP!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.