Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Nov 14 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its beautiful outside! I bet some people regret winterizing right now.

No doubt on both counts!

But, hindsight is always pretty good.

Is your new boat still in?

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Nov 14 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd love to drop in and go !

What are you waiting for?

Oh yeah, you're boat/jetski/fleet is winterized too.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
well...lil issue of me being AT WORK TODAY

and...dom is laying tile in the sun porch.
no boating for us today altho my restrictions are now lifted

lil late

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
You will have to let us know when tile is down and wood stove ready. We will have to come over and watch a sunset.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Nov 15 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You will have to let us know when tile is down and wood stove ready. We will have to come over and watch a sunset.

Sure thing ! even better...bring that blow up mattress you have and watch a sunrise too

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Nov 14 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its beautiful outside! I bet some people regret winterizing right now.

Eh, not so much. Spent a good part of the day "on the boat," anyway--getting her battery out and hooked-up to the over-winter charger, and finishing-up the winter cover. (That took time, as it's the first time with the new-to-us little power-boat.) Last weekend was doing the same on the sailboat.

Would we have preferred to have been on the water? Damn betja! But we've also been caught-out, having to complete winterization in cold weather, under cloudy skies, with the wind blowing, and having to take vacation days just to get that done before even worse weather was predicted to arrive. A thoroughly miserable time all around
. This season we started early so we could take our time, actually enjoy the winterization projects, and get 'em done right

1 - 9 of 9 Posts