Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know, the Summer Solstice party is still a go at Gull Island this Saturday, June 21st.

We will be out there around 1-2PM to setup the DJ and lighting gear. We will be bumping the island all night for an awesome get-down and get-funky groovin' time!

People are advised to bring their food, drink, wood and tent to spend the night and play it safe. Spread the word!

We're keeping it simple but sweet. Here is a link to the 1st annual offical flyer:

http://www.lillyct.com/flyer.jpg

We will be in a 23' 1983 Blue Formula with dark tinted glass. See everyone this Saturday for some kick-butt rocking-out fun!

Thanks,
Jerry & Curt

P.S. We will be on Gull Wednesday night to scope out the area and pass out flyers. We'll be the two guys around the campfire with our guitars; if anyone wants to come over and say hello...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
No, I'll pass, i think it's gonna be too hot, over 80 degrees and with that sun, you can get burnt very easily.

Plus, when it's hot I tend to drink too many beers, and then of course with everyone else drinking beers the girls may get a little wild.

And loud music in afternoon, I just want to relax.

I think I will clean my basement that day.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 18 2003, 04:33 PM)No, I'll pass, i think it's gonna be too hot, over 80 degrees and with that sun, you can get burnt very easily.

Plus, when it's hot I tend to drink too many beers, and then of course with everyone else drinking beers the girls may get a little wild.

And loud music in afternoon, I just want to relax.

I think I will clean my basement that day.

You sillly!

The hotter, the better! Have fun w/o me guys!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Will be there w/ Boat Chic and JennyJen II crew.

Does anyone have a set of oars we could borrow?

We'll give you a raft ride to the island - that is if we don't get a spot on the beach....

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(GirlScout @ Jun 19 2003, 11:51 AM)Will be there w/ Boat Chic and JennyJen II crew.

Does anyone have a set of oars we could borrow?

We'll give you a raft ride to the island - that is if we don't get a spot on the beach....
don't wanna wait on the docks for a few hours before you actually get to gull with us again????..
hope you guys had fun... see ya there... early.. hopefully...keep your fingers crossed!...

(I may be able to scrummage up some oars for ya... I'll let you know...)

Jabberjawz.. what time are you heading out the first time?

·
Registered
41 Posts
don't wanna wait on the docks for a few hours before you actually get to gull with us again????..
hope you guys had fun... see ya there... early.. hopefully...keep your fingers crossed!...

(I may be able to scrummage up some oars for ya... I'll let you know...)

[/quote]
still turned out to be a goodtime last w/e w/ the pre-dock party before Gull! have John bring the blender and please search for some oars. however if it's a matter of the oars or the blender, then skip the oars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts