Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were celebrating summertime. Lets POP that cherry with a old school kick a$$ hair of the dog drunken stooooooper. OOPS I meant A$$!

Hey man Rumdaddy bought the grub and rented the pavillion so all boaters are welcome. Hes even got some contest going down. Who ever shows off the most lawn chair professionalism. NO MAN Hes all serious about this. Who ever goes the extra mile to prove the the point that their a$$ is planted and they wont actually go the extra mile unless they go in their pants... Anywhoooo bring some Labatts and a lawn chair or a blanket.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
We are in for sure, should be a good time. Here is all the info that I have gathered so far...

The theme is Labatt's Blue commercials; whoever brings the most comfortable lawn chair will win a prize. Kids are welcome!

CBJ is bringing - Coleslaw, potato salad and lots of polish sausage

Goose is bringing - family size pack of chicken breastages and some BBQ sauce, for those of us who want to keep our girlish figure

Dancingirl is bringing - garden salad with assorted dressing and fruit

Bellesie is bringing - Italian pasta salad

Jarhead is bringing - Margarita cake

I am brining - Chips and dip

We are renting the pavilion for $100.00, so we will just pass the hat around to cover that just in case it rains.

And of course, BYOB.

Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 20 2004, 08:50 AM)About what time do the think the festivities will start?
No particular time at all, there is a few people that will be spending Saturday night there so when ever we get there I guess. I think we will be heading there around noon.

·
Registered
179 Posts
we would like to join as well. question though, being new to the group, exactly where is it at?? also, what should we bring, other than cocktails that is???

·
Registered
585 Posts
OK silly question....finger docks??? Im guessing those are just past the sea wall where everyone ties up to on the left as you are going into metro..correct?

If there is anything specific you need us to bring let us know, otherwise we will bring some kind of dessert.

·
Registered
718 Posts
QUOTEMsCin Posted on May 21 2004, 12:15 PM
Im guessing those are just past the sea wall where everyone ties up to on the left as you are going into metro..correct?
The finger docks are all the way in the back basin

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(kbush1 @ May 21 2004, 07:51 AM)we would like to join as well. question though, being new to the group, exactly where is it at?? also, what should we bring, other than cocktails that is???
Hey Ken, email Milord and he will give you all the info you need. As for what to bring, you can bring anything you would like. I would recommend some Boones Farm to pass around, but what ever you would like. BTW, what are you guys up to tonight?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If you are unsure on what to bring, here are a few things that we could use...

Plastic knifes, forks and paper plates - scratch that

Fire Wood

A VOLLEYBALL (I will bring one, but it would be good to have more)

Charcoal and lighter fluid

And if anyone has a portable CD player that will play burnt CD's, that would be great!

Thank you!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 20 2004, 08:50 AM)About what time do the think the festivities will start?
Um, as soon as I crack my first Bud.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts