Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
I finally get a day that I have freetime after work and I can finish waxing my boat, and it's gonna rain on me
Cant I get a break!! Looks like I'm going to have to tow it down to the marina and do it inside!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jun 17 2003, 09:55 AM)I finally get a day that I have freetime after work and I can finish waxing my boat, and it's gonna rain on me
Cant I get a break!! Looks like I'm going to have to tow it down to the marina and do it inside!
No its not going to rain.
i'm going to the beach. it's sunny now. HOT

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Rob, it looks like it is going to be intermittent. You might be able to get it done. I had the same problem. Finally threw mine in a barn for a couple days to get it done.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, i'm getting frustrated, too, with this weather!!
where's the sun like yesterday!!! grrrr!
mj, what beach you going to?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 17 2003, 10:15 AM)yeah, i'm getting frustrated, too, with this weather!!
where's the sun like yesterday!!! grrrr!
mj, what beach you going to?
heading out to metro for the afternoon..to catch some (more) sun and bbq some fat steaks.

i could get used to this...lol

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
crap. i wish i didn't have work to do: i'd meet you before i had to go to jack's! grrrrr! i need some sun!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think this has been the absolute worst year for weather forcasting. Sunday says nice Monday and Tuesday, so I skipped going out Monday and made the plans for today, oops.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Motors are running pretty good, the boat isn't as fast as I thought it would be. I am running at best 74.8 mph gps with mirage 25's at 4900 rpms. Still tinkering, tried 28 bravos, 27 Mirages, and 26 Hydromotives without great success, but I don't think these motors are putting out the horsepower they should be or there is another variable I am not seeing. When are we putting a run together, I'm ready.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Tom, I was just thinking about a run as the summer calendar is booking up fast. Any dates looking good to you?

I was thinking we would do a LSCN run with a party afterwards somewhere ... maybe even at Metro or something. Any ideas would be appreciated and I'll start working on something.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
accuweather.com says cloudy till 3pm, then bits of sun till 4pm. Chance of rain between 4 and 5pm and then partly sunny rest of the night and through wednesday. Sun is great, but I can handle some clouds as long as they are not crying water on us.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I seem to remember hearing that the races start around noon. Maybe meet in the lagoon before hand then head over and pick out a spot. Or, just meet up afterwards and take an afternoon lunch / dinner run somehwere. I'm game for anything.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That sounds good Bayley. Most of us that would want to participate in the run are going to be at the races anyway. For anyone interested in making a run afterwards we could. Maybe bring everyone over to the Sandbar lunch and drinks or something.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
weather was beautiful today. sunny..a bit of overcast, but still wonderful for a bbq and hanging out at the beach

the weatherman doesn't know JACK!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.