Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats going on this weekend? We are spending the weekend on the boat and celebrating our anniversary sunday. Anything happening at Metro? We might head up there for a day or the night...................

·
Registered
954 Posts
good luck on a well at metro, Boat race, poker run out of there this weekend. The poker run check in start friday. Not sure about the race boats, but that might also be friday so they can test saturday.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Algonac antique car and boat show. Algonac Harbour club Saturday 10-4.

Show is free!!! Parking is not.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Happy Anniversary Jim. We'll most likely be around Gull or the moot or our marina. Not sure if we'll make it tomorrow for jn. Might drive by and see how crazy it is. Not going to be able to get there til later in the afternoon.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Don't forget the Big Red Bus will be "PARADING" LSCN Style on Sunday afternoon at the BAYRAMA FISH FLY FESTIVAL....please come and show your support!!!!!

G

·
idle Hour yaht club is having a Jimmy Buffett night party on Saturday. I thought that sounded interesting. When I get more details I'll let you know. Let me know if anybody else is interested?!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 26 2003, 04:51 PM)idle Hour yaht club is having a Jimmy Buffett night party on Saturday. I thought that sounded interesting. When I get more details I'll let you know. Let me know if anybody else is interested?!
We were thinking of heading over there. I thought it was Fri night? You have the flier! You should know.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 26 2003, 04:51 PM)idle Hour yaht club is having a Jimmy Buffett night party on Saturday. I thought that sounded interesting. When I get more details I'll let you know. Let me know if anybody else is interested?!
My buddy Bill that lives in Chicago is seeing Buffet this weekend.

They have a generator for Margaritas, a keg of corona, and
a slip and slide and a $hitload of KY Jelly to lube it up with.

HOW FUN!!

ps. Don't forget the St. Clair Shores fireworks are tomorrow night

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hey bro, if it's Saturday we might be in. Friday night, we won't be able to make it out in time. Call my cell or PM me!

Shandog: MidKnight and I were just saying that the Buffet concert on Tuesday needed a slip and slide. But I told him it wouldn't work, since you need a constant water source (ie hose). But KY might do the trick (how many times have those words been said 'round these parts
). The folks just a little ways from the Big Red Bus had Viberator Races, though we ended up being too late for that

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cant do anything friday night as I am working till midnight.

"Jobbienooner for your anniversary" that sounds great, but with or without the wife?

Might just have to start calling on the radio saturday afternoon and see who calls back.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
We monitor 69, give a shout out.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thinking about doing some fishing after work tonight, then watching the fireworks off Memorial Park.

Saturday, sounds like a mess on the lake with all the bass tournaments, etc. so thinking of fishing either Saginaw Bay or Grand Traverse Bay. both should be great this weekend.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Please explain the vibrator races to me Campari
-

I'm thinking something perverse like the first one to "finish" wins!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 27 2003, 01:52 PM)Please explain the vibrator races to me Campari
-

I'm thinking something perverse like the first one to "finish" wins!!!

That would be a treat to see!

I'm ASSUMING that you take a viberator, place it on a flat suface, turn it on, let it vibrate itself to the finish line.

You PERV!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts