Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might not be hot, but to me it's still boating weather.

To quote Covincor: Let's go Boating!

Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot

SATURDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 15 KNOTS...TURNING TO EAST. MOSTLY
SUNNY. WAVES AROUND 1 FOOT.

SATURDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 5 TO 15 KNOTS...BECOMING VARIABLE 10
KNOTS OR LESS AROUND MIDNIGHT. CLEAR. WAVES 1 TO 2 FEET.

SUNDAY
EAST WINDS 5 TO 15 KNOTS. PARTLY CLOUDY. WAVES AROUND 1
FOOT.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
All I ever really needed was SUN and lots of it.

Hope you guys make it out there !

I think fitsus will be out...diehard that he is

I'd love to be...but you know the situation there.

However...we might be able to party on the docks with yas

·
Registered
308 Posts
Its a good week-end to hang out at Metro beach. We'll be out there all week-end, biking, golfing, tennis, roller blading, etc.. Doing what ever it takes to stay warm

And of course, a camp fire Sat night.

If your out there, stop by and say hello.

We'll be pulled in and you can't read the name from the dock.

Have fun this week-end what ever you do!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
QUOTE(its4play @ Sep 18 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its a good week-end to hang out at Metro beach. We'll be out there all week-end, biking, golfing, tennis, roller blading, etc.. We'll be doing what ever it takes to stay warm

28' Larson, " Double Trouble ", but becuause of the dinghy, we'll be pulled in and you can't read the name from the dock.

Might see you over there. Definitely a boating weekend!

·
Registered
288 Posts
fitsus and i will be at metro sat morning with our boat club for the frost bite weeken stop by and see us, judi hope you are getting by ok been there done that about 8yrs ago and look at me now

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
What are you saying Stodge? It's possible to not go boat this weekend?

Huh, learning something new everyday!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Away Point @ Sep 18 2009, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What are you saying Stodge? It's possible to not go boat this weekend?

I'm saying it's not too cold to sleep on the boat, away from a dock. I think the big question will be which bay do we want to sleep in.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Sep 18 2009, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Sep 18 2009, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What are you saying Stodge? It's possible to not go boat this weekend?

I'm saying it's not too cold to sleep on the boat, away from a dock. I think the big question will be which bay do we want to sleep in.

Like, now I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down dude.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 18 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>were going to Algonac Sunday to look at a 99 310 dancer
I think a proper sea trial should include an overnight stay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE(canaller @ Sep 18 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(its4play @ Sep 18 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its a good week-end to hang out at Metro beach. We'll be out there all week-end, biking, golfing, tennis, roller blading, etc.. We'll be doing what ever it takes to stay warm

28' Larson, " Double Trouble ", but becuause of the dinghy, we'll be pulled in and you can't read the name from the dock.

Are there any open wells there? With the boat show starting this upcoming week, and the south marina still not done.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Sep 18 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(JD @ Sep 18 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>were going to Algonac Sunday to look at a 99 310 dancer

Can ask for longer, like Hey can we sea trial this to PIB and be back in a few days. I think I know that answer. Write a check and you can do whatever you want...

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 18 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Sep 18 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(JD @ Sep 18 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>were going to Algonac Sunday to look at a 99 310 dancer

Can ask for longer, like Hey can we sea trial this to PIB and be back in a few days. I think I know that answer. Write a check and you can do whatever you want...

Sounds easy enough.

·
Registered
308 Posts
QUOTE(My Escape @ Sep 18 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(canaller @ Sep 18 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(its4play @ Sep 18 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its a good week-end to hang out at Metro beach. We'll be out there all week-end, biking, golfing, tennis, roller blading, etc.. We'll be doing what ever it takes to stay warm

Are there any open wells there? With the boat show starting this upcoming week, and the south marina still not done.

·
Registered
308 Posts
QUOTE(My Escape @ Sep 18 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(canaller @ Sep 18 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(its4play @ Sep 18 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its a good week-end to hang out at Metro beach. We'll be out there all week-end, biking, golfing, tennis, roller blading, etc.. We'll be doing what ever it takes to stay warm

good point, I'll be out there this afternoon, I'll post and let u know, but i would guess they are all open, esp with the frost bite boat club coming in and all..

·
Registered
8 Posts

good point, I'll be out there this afternoon, I'll post and let u know, but i would guess they are all open, esp with the frost bite boat club coming in and all..
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks, At lest that will let me know if im going to metro or St Clair for the weekend!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Glad to hear you are using metro !
It's a great port.
and the par 3 there is actually FUN !

Good idea Jeff...plenty to do and bonfire at night too !

Maybe we'll see u thru the wknd sometime.

I'm up for a drive and a lil "jeff n tracy" fix

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
What a great weekend!! The weather was great. Little chilly at night, but we were snug in the v berth. We were also the only boat in the Moot. Today was just as nice if not better. By 4pm I was getting hot and had to hop in the water in Goose Bay which was still around 70.

Almost feels like we have the lake to ourselves when it's like this.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.