Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a three day weekend coming.

Friday, I'll be getting on the ice at Jimmys about 7 or so. Anyone who wants to join up, feel free. I usually fish untill noon.

Saturday morning depending on what happens at Jimmys will determine where I go, Friends are tagging along also.

Sunday is up in the air, again depends how things work out in the Jimmmys area.

I have an extra shanty and heater if I get a big response for Friday. I have a gas auger but I'll let you use the spud if you want too.

Draino

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE(Draino @ Feb 11 2010, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a three day weekend coming.

Friday, I'll be getting on the ice at Jimmys about 7 or so. Anyone who wants to join up, feel free. I usually fish untill noon.

Saturday morning depending on what happens at Jimmys will determine where I go, Friends are tagging along also.

Sunday is up in the air, again depends how things work out in the Jimmmys area.

I have an extra shanty and heater if I get a big response for Friday. I have a gas auger but I'll let you use the spud if you want too.

Draino
Love to join, but this weekend off for deep sea fishing in Hawaii. Good luck you all.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deep sea fishing soulds like fun. Have a good time.

I wonder how many folks we can get together to go fishing in Saginaw bay next saturday, maybe the river would be easier.

Draino

·
Registered
382 Posts
Saturday is bookedup, so I have to fish local. I PMed robert25 asking about river fishing and have been doing some research on bridge and park location. I thought it would be best if we can find a place where we all can walk vs trying to get quads rangled into being taxis.

I hoping the ice will last for a while up there, any chance to schedule something later in the month.

Draino

edit: Does anyone know a good bait shop in Bay City.

·
Registered
383 Posts
QUOTE(Draino @ Feb 11 2010, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Saturday is bookedup, so I have to fish local. I PMed robert25 asking about river fishing and have been doing some research on bridge and park location. I thought it would be best if we can find a place where we all can walk vs trying to get quads rangled into being taxis.

I hoping the ice will last for a while up there, any chance to schedule something later in the month.

Draino

edit: Does anyone know a good bait shop in Bay City.

i was there saturday fishing with rob. the best place for bait is...well i forgot the name of it. but as youre heading towards the bridge, theres a street called henry. its before the bridge. make a left on henry, and go down a ways. its the first party store you see on the left. a buck a dozen for walleye minners. and its a fat dozen. as for tackle though, it was pretty scarce.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts