Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you boaters at marina's: Has your marina given you a drop in date yet. Just curious. JabberJaws marina (BeaconCove) told him a couple weeks ago that they predicted twords the end of the month of April until they start dropping boats.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 27 2003, 10:35 AM)You better hope that water along your seawall goes up a bit in the next 23 days.

It went went up quite a bit just from the ice melting. It's almost 12 inches deep now...whoa hoo

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I trailer so I am the only persopn setting a date, and whomever I have help me pull it to the water. Michigan Harbour said as soo as I can get my boat into the well.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
McMachen was dropping in since the beginning of the week. The put in a nice 40' yesterday while I was there. Need about a week's notice and for HCN to not be iced in like theyare and we are ready.

Hoping for the 5th of April, but most likely will hold off a week or two as I need to do some work first.

·
LSCN Sponsor
142 Posts
Hey there! Another Newbie to the board.

Just talk to Belle Maer Harbor today. As of today they still plan on dropping boats in April 1. Up till this afternoon they still had ice in the marina where they put boats in. However the ice blew out this afternoon. They did say that if the ice jams up in the river this weekend they may postphone 1 week in case the water goes back down.

Mine is still set for April 11. Keeping fingers crossed that the weather improves from here out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts