Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel real bad, i have not seen you in so long.
I know i owe you money for flowers still, from Ken Kneely's
dads funeral.
I am sure others still owe you too, i feel terrible about this.
Please email me your address so i can atleast put a check in the mail to you, and maybe everyone else that owes you money, they contact you (email/pm) so they can get their
monitary donation to you.
Thank you again for doing this for Ken and REPRESENTING US, with the lovely flower arrangment.

Sincerely and Respectfully.
Edward M. Seyler

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I was feeling the same way Eddie a few days ago. I pm'd Lisa and told her that god knows when I'd see her next, so I had her send me her address, and I dropped some $$ in the mail.

Thanks again for handling this Lisa & Rich for all of us who wanted to contribute - we appreciate it!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Are you crazy kids gonna be at Metro tomorrow night?

·
12,052 Posts
I saw you all last weekend and still forgot about it
Remind me this weekend. Tenative plans are metro friday night, saturday - boat, sunday - boat.

I am ninja.....I like to boat.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Thought I was the only one!!!

Let us know where your gonna be!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I'm lost.

See what happens when you don't check in regularly? Sorry I didn't know about this sooner!

Will you guys be at The Moot Saturday? I would definitely like to contribute. Otherwise, where/when will you be around??

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Sep 4 2003, 09:03 PM)Funny signature Campari!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I thought of this today too and about mailing it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'll pm all of you lovely people in the morning with my address.......If for some chance I get more than what we spent I'll just donate it to the LSCN fund for future use. As of now I'll be $5.00 over.

Hammer..........I've seen you every weekend!
Not gonna be out this weekend. Gotta finish a bunch of duties around here, if you know what I mean....Will be out the next, fo sho!

Shannon, got the $$!~Thanx! You are very generous........and big hearted. Wish there were more like you out there!

Wiz..........read my reply to Hammer ^
Haven't seen the Grape Ape and partied in awhile
I love saying that, LOL! I used to walk around as a kid saying that all the time. Just cracking myself up.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I check in nearly every single day, yet I was also in the dark about this flower thing. Anyway...

CRABBYCRABBYCRABBY...I miss ya Hippy Chick!
We need to do our White Buffalo re-visit. When ya wanna?
AND I was hoping Rich could look at the Saleenamobile...So maybe I am gonna just have to bring my CLA to your side of town Monday or Tuesday

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 4 2003, 11:50 PM)
I check in nearly every single day, yet I was also in the dark about this flower thing. Anyway...

CRABBYCRABBYCRABBY...I miss ya Hippy Chick!
We need to do our White Buffalo re-visit. When ya wanna?
AND I was hoping Rich could look at the Saleenamobile...So maybe I am gonna just have to bring my CLA to your side of town Monday or Tuesday

Miss you, too....Dang, I miss everybody!

White Buffalo will have to wait until after boating season and I'd have to do a Saturday afternoon or a Friday evening, cocktails after
She gave us one free touch up within a years time....Still want that butterfly

Have you talked to Rich about your car? His number 248-828-7048...What's wrong with it?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 4 2003, 11:59 PM)Have you talked to Rich about your car? His number 248-828-7048...What's wrong with it?
It's kidnapper tells me there is a small oil leak coming from the rear end...may or may not be a warranty deal...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 5 2003, 12:03 AM)It's kidnapper tells me there is a small oil leak coming from the rear end...may or may not be a warranty deal...
Oh, bummer...Well, Rich is a rear-end man! He'll take care of you.
I thought he was a breast man?!!!!

I can see Btenn's post in the morning
about this one!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Lisa B

I still have my list with everyone's names that participated. I'll give you a pm to let you know I received a payment.

Thanks everyone! It's Friday!!!! Cocktails???

Oh, Eddie...that is the nicest thing you've ever posted....
Sincerely,
Lisa
aka WildChick!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 5 2003, 06:13 AM)Thanks everyone! It's Friday!!!! Cocktails???
Where and when??

I don't get out of work untill 6 today.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 5 2003, 06:13 AM)Lisa Bewick
1303 Larayne
Troy, MI. 48085

I still have my list with everyone's names that participated. I'll give you a pm to let you know I received a payment.

Thanks everyone! It's Friday!!!! Cocktails???

Oh, Eddie...that is the nicest thing you've ever posted....
Sincerely,
Lisa
aka WildChick!

thanks for the addy, lisa!

miss you much! you going to JN?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts