Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
working hard on getting free, cool stuff for you guys!! wahooo!

ok, i just got a call from Team Llumar and this Thursday (8-21) at Jack's they're throwing a big ol official party to kick off Thunderfest weekend!

party starts 6pm and goes til about 9 or 10 at the tiki. there'll be drink specials (afterall it's thirsty thursday!), live band, and food...

...and they're giving away not only tickets to the races for the weekend, but first class vip pit passes for the whole weekend!!

everyone's invited to join in the fun, and as usual i'll be your hostess for the evening! which means first drink's on me!

wahoooooooooooo!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, even if he did i think the score is even what with you taking care of pebbles thursday night!

hee hee..hi bill!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(rumpshaker @ Aug 18 2003, 07:08 PM)We will never be even on that one ,,,next time someones laying on the floor naked callin for rump ,,im not coming

Yes you will. Thats just the kind of friend you are!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, and they're bringing the big ol hydroplane there, too!
i can't wait to have my picture taken with it!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that'd be cool! thanks hazy!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
is any one going to watch on the river by boat can you see it real good ? never been .was thinking about it though.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Watch it every year by boat.
Just make sure you stay out of the course. You will see a bunch of other boats anchored at just outside, that's about as close as you are going to get. Its by the roostertail turn. If you want to see what's at the belle isle turn. BRING BINOCULUARS!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone who wants pit passes or even just regualar passes to the race and all the fun stuff there (like the beer tent), ijust found out we'll have a LOT to give away a lot of em thursday!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sound like fun............

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll be there by 5 for any early birds! lol!
that durn thirsty thursday! it's the last thursday to give away tees, and i got like 100 of em? lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
awesome! i was hoping you'd come out! wahoooo!
i just dropped off the food down in the pits and MAN those boats are just AWESOME!! huge and sooooooo beautiful! the miss budweiser boats were my favorites!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts