Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else totally in awe of the wrath upon the east side last night? I CAN NOT remember such a storm in many years...

woke me up all night, kept checking on the cat, kept checking to make the roof was still solidly affixed.

but DAMN!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Hey C girl.. i see you in here.

Yeah, the storm was awesome... we had on blast of thunder last night that rocked our house
I heard a house in Mt. Clemens was struck by lightening!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I slept through most of it. Woke up when my son woke up, freaked out about the thunder.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 1 2003, 08:50 AM)bikini girl who is that in your picture!! What a totally peaceful capture! Cute!

My youngest daughter. She's 22 months. Thanks

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It stormed?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
It was cool! I love nightime thunderstorms!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
c you too mananers...

As a little girl, when the thunderstorms and lightening came, I'd run into my parents room... scared to death!... not wanting to wake them I'd steal just the corner of the comforter and sleep on the floor beside their bed with my feet tucked up in between the box spring and mattress.

A friend of mine lives in a high rise downtown on the top floor, can see the river from his bedroom. The window goes practically to the floor with his bed right against it. Awesome thunderstorm viewability.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Took a drive down by the lake about 11. Looked really cool. I love it when the lighting traces across the sky and illuminates the shapes in the clouds. That is about the only time when I wish I had invested some really good photographic equipment. Love it when it rains like that I sleep like a baby.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Jewel's and little tree were over last night. Little tree was so cute, he would look out the window, looking up, trying to figure out what that noise was, then he would run over to Jewel's, and snuggle up to her. I could tell he was a scared.

I told him what my parent's used to tell me, when I was little, that the thunder noise was Angel's bowling.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I woke up at 3 a.m. because of the noise. I thought my poor little trailer was going to be pounded into the ground. Now the river behind my trailer is super high... another storm like that and you may see my trailer floating down the st. clair river!!

G

·
QUOTE(pampurred @ May 1 2003, 09:46 AM)I woke up at 3 a.m. because of the noise. I thought my poor little trailer was going to be pounded into the ground. Now the river behind my trailer is super high... another storm like that and you may see my trailer floating down the st. clair river!!
sounds like ya better get some pfd's stashed away in a closet.
or maybe a fishin pole to catch yer dinner !lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts