Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anything going on tonight? i may need to have a cocktail tonight! it's been a crappy 24 hrs!! let's see, internet & cable went down, cousin died gruesomely, mom in surgery right now, had court yesterday (blah)....

so i may be up for some f-u-n!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
SCHOOL!!! WhooHoo!! <_<

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sorry to here all that CK.

Sounds like you need a good stiff one (drink that is)

I hope that made you laugh.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
So sorry to hear all of your heartaches, CK! What a big, fat drag
Hope all turns North for you, soon.

As for tonight....I need to stay home and catch up around here.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
CK, Sorry to hear of all that

Visiting Jen (JJ) tonight, she had outpatient surg. yesterday.
See some of you tomorrow for pool & darts.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
hmmm... i may be up for something.. have to check with my hubby though- i just aksed him if he wanted to go to PF Changgs for dinner... still have not heard back, but if we dont go out.... i will met you for a cockadoodletail somewhere.
Cheer up.. sorry to hear about your bad few days.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
so sorry to here about your crappy week
I hope things gett better fast. cant make it out to the east side tonight I have to be taxi dad while headbanger girl works out.
im so proud of her

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
CK Girl, I hear ya!! Hey DD and I are hooking up w/ two handsome fellas.....hmmmmmmmm our buds FOU and Fermented for dinner tonight. Fou is having a reeeeeally stressed week too, so he said he wanted Ribs so we are going to Dave's BBQ on Little Mack and 13 or where ever.. How bout we come and pick you up and you join us!!!
Come on girl more the merrier!! Anyone else wanna join?? I need to get out of the house, big time!!

Whatch say Girl......COME ON!!!!!We'd love to have you join us!! And like I said we'd come and pick ya up!! So no driving for you!!
About 7:30ish!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Keep on truckin' CK - Everything will get better soon!!!

Does everything happen in three's?
Some people say that usually when something goes wrong you should expect a few more bad things to follow.
I use to beleive that because alot of bad things did happen in three's to me through out my life. Weird!!

Don't worry CK - Your probably done with any bad things happening to you for the rest of your life.

Because of all the Sh#t you've been through lately.

Can't go out tonight because I'm just way to damn tired!!
When I go home - I'm just going to sleep.

Tomorrow will be a better day!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
sorry to hear the bad news, are you guys going anywhere after daves bbq?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Ruth Chris's to Dave's BBQ!! What is up with that!

How about Champs? Mon Jin Lau? Jon-Jon's? I hear they have good ribs and may even put a smile on Fou's face !

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey isn't Thursday's at Hooter's Trivia Night? CK that'd cheer you up!!
Whatcha think!!

Still up in the air about dinner........I'm always trumping Fou's plans so I'm trying not to change things up here.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Well, i have tenative dinner plans tonight but if they change i'd love to see you or maybe i'll meet you somewhere after dinner?

I have driving issues too so we'll have to see how this pans out. I should be home at either 6:00 or 7:30
I'll check back in then

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 22 2004, 01:00 PM)Ruth Chris's to Dave's BBQ!! What is up with that!

How about Champs? Mon Jin Lau? Jon-Jon's? I hear they have good ribs and may even put a smile on Fou's face !

yum mon jin lau
love that place

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hahahahha--- shannon! love the beer! yeah!!! and aju, yes, i L'd OL !

jewels & dd! mmmm, it all sounds good! i'm thinking i could be in. i like the hooters trivia/beer thing,too!

so here's my day so far (smiling along here!):
cable/internet guy supposed to be here 9am. doesn't come til 10. he does his thing--HURRAH! i'm back up and running. go to hospital. mom is doing great. find out from brother that we're doing the funeral thing tomorrow, but it's going to be a closed casket because apparently my cousin drank himself to death, then no one found him for 2 days. (his dad did pretty much the same thing6 years ago) i leave and go to a meeting--hurrah! new account! get new file cabinet, grab a slurpee, come home to work on computer and jump on internet... IT'S DOWN AGAIN!!!! i am LIVID and call comcast not screaming and crying, but talking in a border line so-calm-it's-almost-psycho voice & say that it is in their best interest to send a technician back out IM-MED-IATE-LY to see what in sweet jesus's name is wrong now. i got a tech out 15 minutes later who tells me someone disconnected it on purpose. i thank him for reconnecting me, and here i am.

i have about 3 hours of work to do, but man... could i use a beer!!!! i do know that i would LOVE to play trivia: some NTN. does that sound like a plan? i'm also veree limited on funds! firehouse? underdogs? it all sounds so good!

and THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES!
xoxoxoo to everyone!!
FOU, let's get unstressed!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts