Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Thursday 07/09/09 Trolling Harnesses Again

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  Chefnutz 
#1 ·
Took the neighbors out to the same area that produced for me yesterday. Ran the same program. Trolling Rainbow Chub holographic harnesses with 1.5 oz bottom bouncers in 18 fow at 1.5mph. Lines in at 5:30 pm and out at 8:30 pm. Ended up with 8 eyes and a dozen or so nice perch. Gotta like those uncrowded weekdays on the lake.
Water Smile Shorts Boat Sky

Food Seafood Fish Cuisine Bottle

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
QUOTE(doubleJ @ Jul 10 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Took the neighbors out to the same area that produced for me yesterday. Ran the same program. Trolling Rainbow Chub holographic harnesses with 1.5 oz bottom bouncers in 18 fow at 1.5mph. Lines in at 5:30 pm and out at 8:30 pm. Ended up with 8 eyes and a dozen or so nice perch. Gotta like those uncrowded weekdays on the lake.
View attachment 63677
View attachment 63678

Hi double J,

Think I saw you out there yesterday when you pulled lines I was the white and blue welcraft just north west of you. We did not do that good we were just drifting to the west. When we first got there we caught the biggest sheephead I ever seen then a nice small mouth and lost an eye at the boat. I should have made another pass over that area but we keeped drifting out to the west. Great night on the water and cool sun set.

#7 ·
Great job!!!
Have not had free time lately and I cant wait to get out there AND nice pics
Thanks

QUOTE(doubleJ @ Jul 10 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Took the neighbors out to the same area that produced for me yesterday. Ran the same program. Trolling Rainbow Chub holographic harnesses with 1.5 oz bottom bouncers in 18 fow at 1.5mph. Lines in at 5:30 pm and out at 8:30 pm. Ended up with 8 eyes and a dozen or so nice perch. Gotta like those uncrowded weekdays on the lake.
View attachment 63677
View attachment 63678

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.