Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called on the Harbor Club North club house and it's available on Thursday July 3rd. If this does happen, I will require a mandatory $5 a head for a professional cleaning services.

I figure we can watch one of the many firework shows over Lake St. Clair that night from all 3 decks. We can also bbq and swim.

Boat slips would have to be arranged through me at a later time. Limited amount will be available.

Let me know what you think and I will move forward based on the response.

Please don't volunteer your cleaning services, I need a professional service, if the place gets trashed I lose all privileges.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Ahhhh! We will likely be up in the U.P. that week.

I told Boss this would happen. We go up to her parents' place and we will miss a big LSCN bash!.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Sounds good, Capt'n Rob. I have to made a trip to Eastern Market for provisions for the M.C. Eagles, I'll just get a little extra bbq stuff.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in

Would love to hang out at HC that night. If necessary, can I crash on the floor or a couch????

I haven't been drinkin' since I got in trouble, but want to cover my butt just in case.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I am in for the 3rd. Maybe be on patrol for the 4th. Sounds great. I would't need a well if I can raft of someone or the wall. Nothing in my boat need 110 or running water and I live only a few minutes away by boat.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I have to work that night, but am off friday the 4th for Algonac's fireworks. Going by boat as usual.

have fun on the 3rd.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Rob, count us in if we are home slight chance we might go out of town depends on the weather. If a well is available that would be great! head out to the moot in the morning!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i can definatly say that i will be on the shores of otsego lake sunning and basking on our beach at our family reunion. will be gone july 1-5

have a blast, kids!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Sounds like a gimme - will need to tune up for Limp Bizkit/Metallica

1 - 20 of 50 Posts