Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anything else is going on thursday??
dana and i were planning on doing the HCN barbecue but it doesnt sound like we can get a well
were going to be on the boat so if we cant get a slip there we were wondering what else is going on??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Nothing. That's it. You're screwed.

Can always park it at Metro and maybe someone can come get you.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pinemartin @ Jul 2 2003, 12:33 PM)rob, is there any chance of rafting the bigger boats somewhere?? mabe off the end of the docks that are reserved??

You'd probably be better off PM'ing him.

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jul 2 2003, 03:24 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 2 2003, 03:37 PM) Is anyone planning on getting out on the lake early....like noon or so? I get off at 11:30

I will be on the lake at 5:30 am......

Mini
WEAR PROTECTION....
I MEAN WEAR JIMMY JACKET
I MEAN WEAR YOUR P.F.D.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pine and I will come by for sure and figure something out. I think when Rob original made the party plans, he was going to be able to get more wells. We WILL not drive there, that is sac-religious (spelling?), but we hate to miss a party!!!! Garydebs, feel free to email me if you want!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 2 2003, 03:37 PM)Is anyone planning on getting out on the lake early....like noon or so? I get off at 11:30

Yes, I plan on getting out around noonish!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 3 2003, 09:43 AM)Is anyone going to be on the water by 1 today or so? Possible raft somewhere?
I may be on the boat or the Jet-Ski... Where do you want to have a raft? Mac&Ray's is nice and close, and the water temp is perfect there...

Give me a call!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.