Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anything else is going on thursday??
dana and i were planning on doing the HCN barbecue but it doesnt sound like we can get a well
were going to be on the boat so if we cant get a slip there we were wondering what else is going on??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Nothing. That's it. You're screwed.

Can always park it at Metro and maybe someone can come get you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rob, is there any chance of rafting the bigger boats somewhere?? mabe off the end of the docks that are reserved??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pinemartin @ Jul 2 2003, 12:33 PM)rob, is there any chance of rafting the bigger boats somewhere?? mabe off the end of the docks that are reserved??

You'd probably be better off PM'ing him.

·
12,052 Posts
Just show up and act like your going to get a pump out and never leave that dock.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Park at Sea Watch next door and walk over. Most of those wells are usually empty.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 2 2003, 03:37 PM)Is anyone planning on getting out on the lake early....like noon or so? I get off at 11:30

I will be on the lake at 5:30 am......

Mini

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jul 2 2003, 03:24 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 2 2003, 03:37 PM) Is anyone planning on getting out on the lake early....like noon or so? I get off at 11:30

I will be on the lake at 5:30 am......

Mini
WEAR PROTECTION....
I MEAN WEAR JIMMY JACKET
I MEAN WEAR YOUR P.F.D.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Is it possible to leave the boat at the pump out area for a couple hours, not looking to spend the night, just a place to tie off for the party?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Pine...you and Dana have to come...I need to talk mortgages with her!

We'll just bring all the boats in and tie um up ans it'll be one GIANT raft party!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pine and I will come by for sure and figure something out. I think when Rob original made the party plans, he was going to be able to get more wells. We WILL not drive there, that is sac-religious (spelling?), but we hate to miss a party!!!! Garydebs, feel free to email me if you want!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 2 2003, 03:37 PM)Is anyone planning on getting out on the lake early....like noon or so? I get off at 11:30

Yes, I plan on getting out around noonish!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 3 2003, 09:43 AM)Is anyone going to be on the water by 1 today or so? Possible raft somewhere?
I may be on the boat or the Jet-Ski... Where do you want to have a raft? Mac&Ray's is nice and close, and the water temp is perfect there...

Give me a call!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts