Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the south shore from 7 AM till Noon. Worked from just east of the Red Barn to just west of the Puce, 15 to 16 feet of water. No takers in that area, the surface temp was 76.8, water was dead calm and gin clear. At 11 AM I decided to move to the southeast corner of the dumps and picked up one 22 pounder, 44 inches. Hi Fin Black Perch w/gold blade bucktail. 2oz / 30ft on the slider. I was out by myself so no pics.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Good going and good report.

When solo musky hunting I take pics of the fish in the water and/or on my landing mat next to the ruler.

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(Roy @ Jun 25 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished the south shore from 7 AM till Noon. Worked from just east of the Red Barn to just west of the Puce, 15 to 16 feet of water. No takers in that area, the surface temp was 76.8, water was dead calm and gin clear. At 11 AM I decided to move to the southeast corner of the dumps and picked up one 22 pounder, 44 inches. Hi Fin Black Perch w/gold blade bucktail. 2oz / 30ft on the slider. I was out by myself so no pics.

Where you on the border line?
Thanks
Bill

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Nice fish!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts