Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking about hitting the new BW3 in fraser on 15 between utica & hayes.

is anyone doing anything else? i heard that hooters is opening their deck tonight. WRIF will be there 7-9.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm taking a mid-term. WHOOHOO!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
BW3 is on the way home..Could stop for a 5:00 cocktail!!! May meet a friend at J-war's at 6:30 after her golf lesson to hit a bucket of balls. Isn't J-War's next to Hooters!!! Coincidence........I THINK SO !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jwars is! whoa! didn't even think of that. we won't be to bw3's til 6 or 6:30 tho.

snow... when in the heck will you be done with school?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 3 2004, 02:18 PM)snow... when in the heck will you be done with school?
This semester.......June 29th. <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Thursday's in the summer means the Post deck for me. I went last week and it was a so/so turnout. I got good after 12 but I didn't want to be there that late to begin with. (didn't leave till 2am) This Thursday is a nicer day so it might be a better turnout.

I'm still up in the air about it.....something I'll make the call on around 9 or so. Does that tickle anyone's fancy?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 3 2004, 03:39 PM)Thursday's in the summer means the Post deck for me. I went last week and it was a so/so turnout. I got good after 12 but I didn't want to be there that late to begin with. (didn't leave till 2am) This Thursday is a nicer day so it might be a better turnout.

I'm still up in the air about it.....something I'll make the call on around 9 or so. Does that tickle anyone's fancy?
re, if you're out and about, give me a shout:
586-419-2500.
i'm with the girls tonight!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey CK, I'll pop in for a drink....BW3? Fraser? On my way to where I'm goin'.... Where ever that may take me.... whoooohoooo

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well my buddy Mike stir it up just called me and wants me to go out on his boat. First time out for the year. Figured I'd give him a hand. If anyone's out give me a buzz and let me know where.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Rerun, are ya nuts? Oh yeah, that was you doing that dance at the Fish last week...stupid question.

Really cold last night, and it's gonna be tonight as well. Have fun bro...../

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(miaphoto @ Jun 3 2004, 03:45 PM)Rerun, are ya nuts? Oh yeah, that was you doing that dance at the Fish last week...stupid question.

Really cold last night, and it's gonna be tonight as well. Have fun bro...../
RICK JAMES!!! M'ER F'ER.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(miaphoto @ Jun 3 2004, 04:45 PM)Rerun, are ya nuts?
YES.....very much so.

Well due to a un forseen problem the boat ride is out....Post might still be a go.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
SooSassy, Pandora & a few others are on their boats tonight!
I'm still in Troy right now, hope to be outa here before sundown.
Would be nice to catchup w/y'all for a few!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts