what up for the eve? suggestions?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have to give a speech in speech class. Exciting, eh? <_<

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have a CG Aux meeting from 7:00 - 8:00. Al and I are thinking of grabbin' a pop somewhere. Lets pick a place and time and do it! My meeting is at 11 mile and Jefferson, at the VFW hall.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Making my "Scratch" Spaghetti and Garlic Bread for a friend. Actually letting them watch me do it which is something new for me. Normally if anyone found out my secrets I'd take them to the yard and bury them in a sack!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
T.N.W.A.is always good on these cold nights!!With Rumppie of course I don`t want him to stomp his feet and think I`m moving in on his W.A. <_<

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I got a buddy up from Knetucky and we are going to meet somewhere in Saint Clair Shores for a few pops.....I dont know where yet, but I would like to see a baseball game

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(soosassy @ Oct 2 2003, 02:32 PM)I could sit down somewhere with a 1/5 of Jack (minus coke today) after the day(s) I've had. [email protected]#ing computers.

Where? I am there! But we will need more than a fifth.....

I have an unopened 3 litre (yes 3 litre) bottle in my possesion.....
(It belongs to Neeley, but I think he fell in a nole looking for morels or something.....)

Mini

·
Registered
670 Posts
Off to Gary Mac's on Groesbeck & Cass; decent place Firecracker and Dookie like to hang at (close to their homes), having free food & drink specials tonight. Oh yeah, probably stop by a costume store & get an idea of what I want to be for Saturday (last minute as always). Guess I've had a better day than Soosassy

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 2 2003, 01:30 PM)Actually letting them watch me do it which is something new for me.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Oct 2 2003, 02:35 PM)QUOTE(soosassy @ Oct 2 2003, 02:32 PM) I could sit down somewhere with a 1/5 of Jack (minus coke today) after the day(s) I've had. [email protected]#ing computers.

Where? I am there! But we will need more than a fifth.....

I have an unopened 3 litre (yes 3 litre) bottle in my possesion.....
(It belongs to Neeley, but I think he fell in a nole looking for morels or something.....)

Mini
Hey, I live in St. Clair Shores with a nice big TV, want Baseball, lets drink!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(homebrew @ Oct 2 2003, 02:36 PM)Off to Gary Mac's on Groesbeck & Cass; decent place Firecracker and Dookie like to hang at (close to their homes), having free food & drink specials tonight. Oh yeah, probably stop by a costume store & get an idea of what I want to be for Saturday (last minute as always). Guess I've had a better day than Soosassy

I just talked to your older brother and he wants you home rite after school and it didn`t sound like he was kidding!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
everyone to so sassys! lol!
i forgot about the gary mac thing!
hmmmmmmmmmmm....

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Oct 2 2003, 02:48 PM)Does the Goose have any music tonight?
Blue Goose? That's sounds like a peachy idea.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I like the goose....Blues on Thursday & Friday.....and the hangover blues on Saturday! Now there is a plan!

Will the goose have the game on? I dont have to listen.....

Mini

1 - 20 of 42 Posts