·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Kids and karate

then working on taxes

·
Registered
741 Posts
The word Hooters just keep flowing through my mind and I don't know why!?!?
I really don't know whats going on tonight.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Heading out to "The Big Rock" in Birmingham for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres with Manana II, Pauiline and some other very cool friends. That place has great food! That place hopps in a Thursday night happy hour. Its like eye candy for all.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Feb 5 2004, 10:49 AM)The word Hooters just keep flowing through my mind and I don't know why!?!?
Good plan Oh Wet one

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hooters?
trivia?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
wings play colorado at 8pm so I will probably take goose out for some grub and beer at Gilberts and watch the game. Oh Oh wait its also karyoke there tonight too!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Feb 5 2004, 11:00 AM)wings play colorado at 8pm so I will probably take goose out for some grub and beer at Gilberts and watch the game. Oh Oh wait its also karyoke there tonight too!
I so want to watch that game this evening... they better have tv's up stairs!!!
Gilberts.... i have heard of that place.... good? **not like you would be going there if it wasn't.. so scratch that question".

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 5 2004, 11:02 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Feb 5 2004, 11:00 AM) wings play colorado at 8pm so I will probably take goose out for some grub and beer at Gilberts and watch the game. Oh Oh wait its also karyoke there tonight too!
I so want to watch that game this evening... they better have tv's up stairs!!!
Gilberts.... i have heard of that place.... good? **not like you would be going there if it wasn't.. so scratch that question".

oh yeah, good food, goose and I are there at least 4-6 times a month. Plus we always have coupons to get one dinner free. I am a cheap date.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hooters sounds good.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 5 2004, 12:19 PM)hooters sounds good.
Ya, Hooters are always good.

we are talking about the resturant Hooters, stay focused man.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 5 2004, 11:02 AM)I so want to watch that game this evening... they better have tv's up stairs!!!
Last time I was upstairs I don't remember seeing any Tv's although I was pretty sideways.

Watching Survior and the Trump man tonight with a few friends.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 5 2004, 12:23 PM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 5 2004, 12:19 PM) hooters sounds good.
Ya, Hooters are always good.

we are talking about the resturant Hooters, stay focused man.
Trump is on at 9:00, right... must be home in time for it.

Watched it last night...was that a re-run? Sam got axed yet again! I love that show!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
The east side for one set 10:15 - 11:00 p.m. with The Reefermen at Erin's Pub. 14 Mile east of Groesbeck. Gotta get there by 10 to get a seat. I'm driving CK if you got nothing to do. Don't have to stay just one set either if you're feelin good.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 5 2004, 10:53 AM)QUOTE(WETBAR @ Feb 5 2004, 10:49 AM) The word Hooters just keep flowing through my mind and I don't know why!?!?
Good plan Oh Wet one

Thanks Bra!!
I thought everyone likes HOOTERS!!!

We're going next week also to HOOTERS with some friends from work. They've never been there yet and are vedy vedy curious.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts