Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Going out Thursday. Haven't made up my mind yet where. Going to play it by ear so to speak.

Some fish are thin now but others look like they are from another lake. One fish today was really thick. Our fish are a new generation just like my son is bigger then me and my grandsons are really bigger. So Mother Nature is at work in our lake. Wait and see. I hope I get my 100 years on the lake so I can see the newer generations. Lol Only 20 to go.

Good Fishing. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Scott.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jul 21 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Going out Thursday. Haven't made up my mind yet where. Going to play it by ear so to speak.

Some fish are thin now but others look like they are from another lake. One fish today was really thick. Our fish are a new generation just like my son is bigger then me and my grandsons are really bigger. So Mother Nature is at work in our lake. What and see. I hope I get my 100 years on the lake so I can see the newer generations. Lol Only 20 to go.

Good Fishing. Bob

ive been noticing that too bob some of these fish are built like tanks cant even close my hand by the tail and others just slim right out. kinda like 2 different gene pools out there

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL S B

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rained a lot but most of the day it was calm and we had a great time. Lost a nice Smallie at my Island that hit a Frank Drakes Hall of Famer BR. Also had a monster roll on the surface near the boat. Very big fish that at first I thought it was a Sturgeon until I saw the red pointed fins and tail. Then went to the other side of the Bay and caught a Pike and had a lower fifty inch fish follow the Hall of Famer to the boat but just wouldn't take. Then went to Lottie and spent an hour but no takers. Then work the area from the Salt to the Flag with 1 LMB and a decent hit far out but no hookup. Then finished up at the Field with the same results so we quit at about 3 and I went to Anglers Point and put in a few Buck Tails in for Jerry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.