Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I just saw the funniest Tidy Cat Commercial! The cats had a party while the owners were out. Since they use Tidy Cat Multiple Cat Formula they figured they wouldn't get busted for having their friends over.
ALL those cats partyin' in the house almost looks like my place I wouldn't doubt they throw parties when I'm out! It sure looks like it when I come home

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sometimes seeing how mr meowgi & stinky run amok when i'm gone leads me to believe they invite harley from upstairs over and a couple other female kitties and party on here! lol!

once, one of em took a big shite in the middle of my bed. i was like, 'nice welcome home.'

needless to say, all that bedding is gone--lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
OMIGOD!!!!!! THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY!!
lolololololol!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Cats are too funny. Most days we will go home to find every closet in the house wide open, doors closed when we left them open, and toys EVERYWHERE!

I will never forget when Snomaker accidentally locked Felicia in our bedroom, she never gets to go in there, and I came home to find her locked in. There was poop in the attached bathroom, stuffed knocked over and a definite imprint on the bed coated with fur....

Since then she sits at the door and begs to go back in. PARTY!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 03:26 PM)OMIGOD!!!!!! THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY!!
lolololololol!!!
What cracks me up about it is the completely brainless look on the Pomeranian's face.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 22 2003, 02:30 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 03:26 PM) OMIGOD!!!!!! THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY!!
lolololololol!!!
What cracks me up about it is the completely brainless look on the Pomeranian's face.

I sent that one to my parents, they have a Pomeranian. He is bigger with a longer snout though.

Funny pic!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 22 2003, 02:30 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 03:26 PM) OMIGOD!!!!!! THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY!!
lolololololol!!!

.....and who provided you with that absolutely adorable and funny picture??? ME! Quit hogging the limelight and using my material.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 03:33 PM).....and who provided you with that absolutely adorable and funny picture??? ME! Quit hogging the limelight and using my material.

Well, you had all day to post it and didn't, so

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 22 2003, 02:37 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 03:33 PM) .....and who provided you with that absolutely adorable and funny picture??? ME! Quit hogging the limelight and using my material.

Well, you had all day to post it and didn't, so

I was working....and what were you doing?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 03:38 PM)I was working....and what were you doing?

Working.

I just realized I hit 9000 today.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 22 2003, 02:39 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 03:38 PM) I was working....and what were you doing?

Working.

I just realized I hit 9000 today.

MmmHmmmm.......Keeping my thoughts about that one to myself.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 03:40 PM)MmmHmmmm.......Keeping my thoughts about that one to myself.....
Now if only you could do that about everything.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 02:29 PM)
Cats are too funny. Most days we will go home to find every closet in the house wide open, doors closed when we left them open, and toys EVERYWHERE!

I will never forget when Snomaker accidentally locked Felicia in our bedroom, she never gets to go in there, and I came home to find her locked in. There was poop in the attached bathroom, stuffed knocked over and a definite imprint on the bed coated with fur....

You name it, and if a cat can do it, there is a good chance at least one of mine have over the years.

I've been fortunate enough not to come home to any presents other than furballs <_< usually on my freshly washed comforter. Well I guess there is the exception of the times when a sneak attack occurs on an unsuspecting cat in the litter box. That tends to throw a turd flying somewhere

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 22 2003, 02:43 PM)I have to say, one of my favorite parts about this board is the interaction of couples!!

too funny!
it's hilarious!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 02:43 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 02:29 PM)

You name it, and if a cat can do it, there is a good chance at least one of mine have over the years.

I've been fortunate enough not to come home to any presents other than furballs
usually on my freshly washed comforter. Well I guess there is the exception of the times when a sneak attack occurs on an unsuspecting cat in the litter box. That tends to throw a turd flying somewhere

Or the worse thing if you have a long hair cat is a "cling-on".

I called the groomer to get my cats groomed of course and they said they would shampoo, thin out and trim down the rear area to prevent cling-on's. I was like

Is that what they call them.......

I thought a cling-on was a Star Trek character....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
agreed!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
they should make tidy cat multiple turd formula!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts