Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Tidy Cat Commercial

1K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  ThreeCrabs 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I just saw the funniest Tidy Cat Commercial! The cats had a party while the owners were out. Since they use Tidy Cat Multiple Cat Formula they figured they wouldn't get busted for having their friends over.
ALL those cats partyin' in the house almost looks like my place I wouldn't doubt they throw parties when I'm out! It sure looks like it when I come home

#27 ·
Does anyone's cat(s) talk to them? I love it that mine do. Felicia, the older one, has lost most of her voice. It was damaged when they put the tube down her throat when she was fixed. Her meow is enough to shatter glass in the house. Snowmaker does the perfect imitation.

The other one...the youngest and sweet but extremely unintelligent has the loadest meow it just about makes the walls shake.

They will both be on the other side of the house walking through rooms looking for me meowing their heads off until I say "I am over here!" and then they come running to me.

Also, Snowmaker won't let them in our bedroom, they have their own, so they sleep against our bedroom door all night and we wake up to them meowing and the older one insists on licking the heck out of the door and the younger one shoves her legs under the door....

As you can see I love them.....I've said enough.

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 22 2003, 06:21 PM)I love them. I insist on a hug everytime before I turn the water on. I pat my shoulders and the older one, the smart one, will reach up place her paws on my shoulders and lick my neck. We have made a deal.......

As you can see I love them.....I've said enough.
If only I had known BEFORE I married her. <_<

#29 ·
Sophie talks to me.....when she can't find me she'll start crying.......Or if I'm talking with her she'll cat talk back...So cute!

I can't keep her out of bed at night (unless I close the door)She will lay on me all night and purr, none stop. I love it, but 3crabs said she's vibrating the whole dang bed and sounds like a engine running, so he booted her out
. If I could get her to lay there quietly she could stay <_<

Yes, I cannot keep her out of the bathroom......I ended up putting a bowl of water in there for her. She'll sit on the counter or window and watch everything you do. If you are peeing in the toilet she looks on the floor for the spillage.......She makes me laugh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.