Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know our boats are already filled... this is one of those days you have to make SURE well in advance you get your spot reserved!

Make it happen folks!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
When is it?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 11 2003, 12:20 PM)June 27. Gotta take the day off work.
Only if we have a ride.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Jun 11 2003, 01:30 PM)I've got a few spaces left. But there only big enough for woman.

do they have to be of good moral charater?
or just big ho-ho's, bling bling,ta ta's.....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 11 2003, 03:34 PM)I know our boats are already filled... this is one of those days you have to make SURE well in advance you get your spot reserved!

Make it happen folks!!
manana- are you getting this day off work? If so, we need to find a ride out~ We will come prepared with all the boating essentials... booze, booze and more booze!!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
As I said before, I have plenty of room. Let me NOW, so I can put you on the list. Snowy??

p.s. I have only one stipulation: If you're on my boat, consider yourself kidnapped. I won't run back and forth between the island because some people have to be home at certain times. I can say however, that we will probably be back in the evening time.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
My wife is such a party pooper. I tell her what it is (I said picture Marti Gras on boats) and this is her reply:

"Nah, I don't really want to waste a day for that."

You peeps need to motivate her.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Jun 11 2003, 02:12 PM)You can always go solo.
And get the guilt trip? <_<

She says she don't feel like hanging out with a bunch of naked people.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Still up in the air... Z-Man's got an offer on a new ride, but is currently boatless. May have to whore a ride with someone else.
(Man I need my own boat!)

·
Registered
625 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 11 2003, 06:09 PM)My wife is such a party pooper. I tell her what it is (I said picture Marti Gras on boats) and this is her reply:

"Nah, I don't really want to waste a day for that."

You peeps need to motivate her.

I'm a party pooper too, I'm opting to not waste a day there either. My friends are giving me hell for it, but theres a bit too much stupidity there the last few years. I'm a jobbie, and I started going to this thing in 92, it's lost its appeal for me, and i dont enjoy staying on my boat just to make sure one of the thousands of rookies out there dont hit it, or get on it, or steal something off of it.

Last year I went to my boat, and theres 4 guys on it, smoking cigarettes, in the cabin, radio jamming, that claimed they knew the guy that owned it. No more of that for me, have fun, and be safe. I'm sure you'll all have good stories for me to read all about.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 11 2003, 02:12 PM)QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Jun 11 2003, 02:12 PM) You can always go solo.
And get the guilt trip?

She says she don'r feel like hanging out with a bunch of naked people.
You could always go solo with Shawn...

Courteous considerate brother in law that you are!!!

**smiling**

Advantage Rob, barely met you once but can't believe you aren't going!!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That sucks Rob! That's what happens when you have a nice boat ... the only strangers that were on mine was that dude with the back cut wide open, that was sick as hell by the way. Oh, and the dude that was walking by at like 11 pm saying his friends left him on the island and his wife was going to kill him. I let him nap on the boat. Yes, there were always a bunch of people on and off your boat that day!

·
Registered
833 Posts
I can't say that I ever had a bad experience. I prefer to raft w/ folks that I know. That way, when knowbodys on the boat, others can watch out for you. Plus I like to stay a little ways out. I have a zodiak, so getting into shore is no problem. Those little boats are priceless! Plus I've never really stayed after dark, so who knows what happens after that? Just my thoughts...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts