Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was leaving the Tin fish last night about midnight and seen a girl wonder out on the road and get hit by a car !
She was still concious but appeared in pretty bad shape. there were fire trucks and rescue crews coming from every direction. I hope she is making a good recovery, I heard her tell one of the EMS guys that she was 26. Did anyone else hear about it or know how she is doing ? It was a really scary site to end the night on !

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I also seen that when I was leaving! Not good!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm surprised it doesn't happen every night there....SAD....That's the main drag through there and so many peeps coming out of the bar is not cool.

I do hope she and the other one are doing well. Considering the speed cars do through there it's not good.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm playing there tonight and the Vallet guys will tell me (like every time) to park accross the street. And I'll tell them to go pound sand (like every time). They have a real parking problem there.
If they have to have people park accross the street, they should build a foot bridge over the road!!!!
I hope this girl is OK.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I heard about this also, it sounded like she was in really bad shape, and that she was hit so hard that she even flew up and hit the windshield of the vehicle. I really hope that she is okay. My prayers go out to her and her family.

If anyone hears a status it would be great to know, yeah they need
more parking on the water I heard that they are trying to add a dozen docks. They should lease a parking lot close by and offer a free bus shuttle, that is a dark and dangerous road late at night.

Brian

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family for sure.

I don't know why anyone would not valet there car there...it's $3! That's the cheapest thing your going to do there all night long. $5 cover charge and $3.75....have one less beer and get valet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.