Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was very nice meeting everyone from lscn boss , shandog , and her boy friend . sorry iam bad with names cant remember, was great to see mr and mrs sunbum, and ck and rumpy , no code boat chic fire cracker , and hammer , and everyone else yepp iam buzzed i had a great time ...

G

·
Wow, had yet another great time at another great LSCN event. Saw lots of peeps, met some more, couldn't be better...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Sep 28 2003, 12:41 AM)was very nice meeting everyone from lscn boss , shandog , and her boy friend . sorry iam bad with names cant remember, was great to see mr and mrs sunbum, and ck and rumpy , no code boat chic fire cracker , and hammer , and everyone else yepp iam buzzed i had a great time ...

SCUSE me...........I didn't see you!
I made a hundred passes around the joint and didn't see ya......bummer dude.

hey, I saw Rump......went to say hi and poof he was gone! <_<
Oh, CK.........where is he?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 28 2003, 01:37 AM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Sep 28 2003, 12:41 AM) was very nice meeting everyone from lscn boss , shandog , and her boy friend . sorry iam bad with names cant remember, was great to see mr and mrs sunbum, and ck and rumpy , no code boat chic fire cracker , and hammer , and everyone else yepp iam buzzed i had a great time ...

SCUSE me...........I didn't see you!
I made a hundred passes around the joint and didn't see ya......bummer dude.

hey, I saw Rump......went to say hi and poof he was gone! <_<
Oh, CK.........where is he?
sorry i missed you too ,,,, i was there by mr & mrs sunbum for a while then out on deck , and a lot of time by that bar area by the deck bartenders station, sat with hammer for a little while in resteraunt part tried talking to as many people as i could, some i asked of they were on the board , ,they looked me like huh? i said lscn party , still there like huh? so to them about this web site and peeps on it.. not many people came by boat , wells wernt that full i noticed,
halloween party ill look for you three crabs bringing dogs and dressing them up too so will be easy to spot .me

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Another Great LSCN time!!!
We rocked the place!!!

XO

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Another awsome night! Great boat ride home also! The lake was beautiful this morning.

Thanks for coming out!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I was fun. I actually think Boss drank more than I did.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sorry I missed everyone last night, I am not in the mood to be around people!
Sounds like it was a good time!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Sep 28 2003, 10:24 AM)Sorry I missed everyone last night, I am not in the mood to be around people!
That's probably the time you most need to be around people then.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 28 2003, 10:25 AM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Sep 28 2003, 10:24 AM) Sorry I missed everyone last night, I am not in the mood to be around people!
That's probably the time you most need to be around people then.

Ditto!

Mike, when you feel like that you need to get in the shower....put on some dancing clothes and come out and party with your friends. You would not have felt that way at the end of the night. We would have cheered you up.

SnowPuff and the Boss are always fun

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 28 2003, 10:29 AM)SnowPuff and the Boss are always fun

Well, that goes without saying.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 28 2003, 10:33 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 28 2003, 10:29 AM) SnowPuff and the Boss are always fun

Well, that goes without saying.

<_< Ok....I take it back!
Just joking
Gotta love the Boss laugh! I heard it a lot last night.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Where are all the pictures?? There must have been at least half a dozen cameras going last night.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I know a couple of chicks that probably hope there wasn't a camera!
Let's put it this way, 3crabs was enjoying the view.....I laughed my @$$ off!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Yes it was a wonderful time. Jules, my chest hurts!!!!!!!! How/Why did I let you talk me into a pushup contest????

Thankyou to P., Advantage Rob, Jim(excal) Capt Mike and Em for making sure I didn't drive.

12 boiled peeps in what seemed like a 4 person tub. What a great time. Too bad I lost my favorite blue shirt.
Casualty of war I guess.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 28 2003, 10:52 AM)I know a couple of chicks that probably hope there wasn't a camera!
Let's put it this way, 3crabs was enjoying the view.....I laughed my @$$ off!
Who? What? When? Where?

1 - 20 of 167 Posts