Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone coming up I-94, you can take 26 mile across to Church St. Make a right on Church St. and proceed south. Once you get to Dixie highway (23) park in the Church parking lot and you will be shuttled by limo to the Tin Fish.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You can also get off at the New Haven exit (247) turn right and take Washington up to Green Street in downtown New Baltimore and turn left there. Its about 2 miles up then.

·
Registered
625 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 04:43 PM)You can also get off at the New Haven exit (247) turn right and take Washington up to Green Street in downtown New Baltimore and turn left there. Its about 2 miles up then.
I'd have to agree with that one taking washington to green street. If you've been drinking on the way home, avoid new baltimore, they are very agressive about pulling over people after hours.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ May 15 2003, 12:50 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 04:43 PM) You can also get off at the New Haven exit (247) turn right and take Washington up to Green Street in downtown New Baltimore and turn left there. Its about 2 miles up then.
I'd have to agree with that one taking washington to green street. If you've been drinking on the way home, avoid new baltimore, they are very agressive about pulling over people after hours.
But I live in new Baltimore. Where should I go?

·
Registered
625 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 04:52 PM)QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ May 15 2003, 12:50 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 04:43 PM) You can also get off at the New Haven exit (247) turn right and take Washington up to Green Street in downtown New Baltimore and turn left there. Its about 2 miles up then.
But I live in new Baltimore. Where should I go?

So you already know of this I'd bet.

two words,

doggie paddle
or
row boat
or
city cab

any of these will do just fine

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ May 15 2003, 12:56 PM)The speed limit on Washington starts out from I-94 at 55MPH and quickly changes to 35MPH heading into New Baltimore. Watch your speed...... :>)
Actually it goes from 50 to 45 then to 35 at 24 Mile Rd.

·
Registered
192 Posts
A limo shuttle?! That's what I like about you Capt., first cabin all the way. Yeah, those guys in New Baltimore can be ruthless! I grew up in the 'Flem, Mt. Clemens or the Clem as the locals like to call it, The Clem, sounds like a bad re-run of the Beverly Hill Billies, anyway, hey I grew up there, I'm allowed. Yeah, be very cool there, hell they were bad back in the 70's. Lots of tourista $$$$$$. I don't think I'm going to drink mutch at all. The way MY truck is stickered up and as far as I have to go, thats an accident waiting to happen. I think my next boat should have a cuddy cabin
. . .Any potential sponsors listening? . . .B.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great input!

G

·
Thanks for the great driving tips Cap't Rob,
Do you know of a local motel we could stay at near Tin Fish so we don't have to drive home?
~Amy aka Prowlerr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.