Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what the status is for you people for tomorrows tiki night.

who is all going up there?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Not me. Can only do that once every three weeks or so or i will be burned out by mid July. It's a long summer and I dont want to be sick of every place I go by mid-way. Saving it for the awesome weather we are going to have this weekend.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'll go is someone pays my cover and valet.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 17 2003, 06:23 PM)I'll go is someone pays my cover and valet.

I'll pay your cover and Valet if you pay for the beer!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 17 2003, 06:35 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 17 2003, 05:23 PM) I'll go is someone pays my cover and valet.

OH god

Sounds like you're having fun.

G

·
I give 15 dollar for white puppy. You have cover and valet and get buy one beer. Deal done. Bring dog I bring fryer and $15.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
IF all goes as planned, Capt. Mike and I are going.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Now I REALLY need to get my work finished so I can go and hang with the Girlie Girl! YAY! (Oh, and Capt'n Mike, too
)

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Not this time.
Had fun last week but that hour drive from TF to my door makes it tough on a work night. <_< Have one for me.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
NOPE! Have a party to go to up that way on Thursday....Then I'll be on the lake Friday.....too much driving around for me. Have fun!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 18 2003, 08:12 AM)NOPE! Have a party to go to up that way on Thursday....Then I'll be on the lake Friday.....too much driving around for me. Have fun!
Too much driving!!!! Never too much if it involves parting!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
30 minutes in car sucks! 30 minutes by boat, no problem!

I'm getting ready to leave now and will be on the road til late this afternoon! Lisa is actually getting tired of driving! Or maybe it's all the beer I drank last night. <_< My head is plugged up

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
where is this place and , is it casual ?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 18 2003, 08:12 AM)..Then I'll be on the lake Friday.....too much driving around for me. Have fun!
You doing the SPYC outing?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts