Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

TIN FISH tiki night WEDNESDAY

3K views 53 replies 27 participants last post by  Dookie 
#1 ·
just wondering what the status is for you people for tomorrows tiki night.

who is all going up there?

See less See more
#4 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 17 2003, 06:23 PM)I'll go is someone pays my cover and valet.

I'll pay your cover and Valet if you pay for the beer!

#6 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jun 17 2003, 06:35 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 17 2003, 05:23 PM) I'll go is someone pays my cover and valet.

OH god

Sounds like you're having fun.

#10 ·
Now I REALLY need to get my work finished so I can go and hang with the Girlie Girl! YAY! (Oh, and Capt'n Mike, too
)

#12 ·
Not this time.
Had fun last week but that hour drive from TF to my door makes it tough on a work night. <_< Have one for me.

#16 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 18 2003, 08:12 AM)NOPE! Have a party to go to up that way on Thursday....Then I'll be on the lake Friday.....too much driving around for me. Have fun!
Too much driving!!!! Never too much if it involves parting!

#19 ·
where is this place and , is it casual ?

#20 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 18 2003, 08:12 AM)..Then I'll be on the lake Friday.....too much driving around for me. Have fun!
You doing the SPYC outing?

#21 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jun 18 2003, 08:31 AM)where is this place and , is it casual ?
We'll tell you where it is as long as you don't complain about the place. We already did that last week.

#23 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 18 2003, 08:32 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 18 2003, 08:12 AM) ..Then I'll be on the lake Friday.....too much driving around for me. Have fun!
You doing the SPYC outing?
Yes, I am Mike! Would love to see your face there. I know you were thinking of going to Metro. if you aren't signed up, call Carol to see if you can get in. We had 25 wells available and the last I talked to her we had 24 going.

Whatever you do, do it well and have a great time doing it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.