Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the drill, I have Bob, JC and DD heading up with me. See ya there.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 2 2003, 09:56 AM)i guess others are heading to Jack's...

The ones who don't want to be out $10 before they even get up to the bar. <_<

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'll be there eventually tonight, hopefully by 8:30ish.

The fish fly's are very thick though, I came home last night at 8:30 and cut my grass, and the fish fly's were doing thier little dance by the millions at the seawall.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Jul 2 2003, 10:33 AM)After what happened to me last time I went there it'll be a while before I head back there, by boat or car.

Is it OK to laugh about that yet?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Jul 2 2003, 11:03 AM)I'm still trying to get my anchor back. Does that answer your question?
Where is it?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Instagator knows the guy. He keeps his boat in Mac Rays. It's a long story...in a nut shell, he ran over it, cut it, and retreved it after Steve & I left. That night quickly turned into a boaters nightmare. But at least nobody got hurt.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 2 2003, 11:28 AM)
Why is it missing? I missed something.....

I can't find the whole story. Basically, beachbum's boat was rafted (tied to a few other boats) at Tin Fish, one of the other guys in the raft decided to untie his boat from the group and get the hell out of there when it started raining, running over anchor ropes in the process. beachbum and INSTIGATOR (and maybe a few others) had to scramble to save the boat from drifting away or into the rocks, falling into the water in the process.

Did I forget anything?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Ok, I will be ther about 7:30ish!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Tin Fish was packed tonight! They had rafts of boats so you could walk from one raft to another to get to land! In all I would say there was 30 or more boats tied up!
It was a great time!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.